Maintenance for the week of May 20:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 20
• NA megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• EU megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC) https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/658773

Best way to join group for dungeon fights

pkuronen
pkuronen
✭✭✭
We've got a team of two level 190's and we've managed to clean out some of the Undaunted pledge dungeons but some of the vets are just too hard and we can't handle it / cannot bombard faster then the boss is healing itself.

We'd appreciate a chance to team up with someone or join a group. Is there a standard way to do it? Hang out in front of Undaunted and /zone message? :)
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You easiest method would be group finder.

The best way is join a PvE guild where you find team up with other members as well as learn from each other in tactics or mechanics you didn't know already.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
    Options
  • pkuronen
    pkuronen
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks. I'll try it.

One more question: how do I do a dungeon in "veteran mode"? Are certain dungeons veteran dungeons? When I choose between dungeon version I and II is the latter usually the veteran version?
    Options
  • raj72616a
    raj72616a
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    press P to open the party menu, you choose Vet or Normal there.

and when you go into the group finder tab, you'll see a full list of vet dungeons and normal dungeons.

group finder will form for you a group with one tank, one healer, two damage dealers. make sure you pick your role correctly before you queue up.

and tell ppl you are new to the dungeons. most ppl will try to help and give you tips for the boss fights.
    Options
  • pkuronen
    pkuronen
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks! We'll try it out first thing after office hours.
    Options