Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

[ps4] Where can I find this armor?

Scorpio_Alik'ri
I don't have a Breton racial motif so I cant craft it. Is there a place where I can buy or trade something for it?

http://imgur.com/AcxiYYf
  • Scorpio_Alik'ri
    AcxiYYf.jpg
  • Awardedspade
    It looks like its the steel Breton armor for level 16+. If you are on the North American server add me Awardedspade420 and I can craft you it for like 500ish gold
  • Awardedspade
    If you are in daggerfall
  • Scorpio_Alik'ri
    It looks like its the steel Breton armor for level 16+. If you are on the North American server add me Awardedspade420 and I can craft you it for like 500ish gold

Yeah I'm in Aldcroft near daggerfall. I'll be on NA in about an hour and will add you. Psn - Vilmatic_910
  • Awardedspade
    Are you level 16 or above? If not then it wont look exactly like that
  • Scorpio_Alik'ri
    I'm lvl 11 and can't wear steel. Yet somehow, I always find the orichalc style being sold by merchants from day one. I've never seen Breton Iron armor being sold anywhere in Daggerfall, Stros M'kai or Betnikh.
  • Awardedspade
    Well if you want to see what the iron one looks like go here eso-fashion.com/breton-steel/

It mite look a little different if they updated the look of it on the game
  • Scorpio_Alik'ri
    Every Breton iron armor I found so far looks like this. I don't know if its a glitch or an update

hI01938.jpg
    Edited by Scorpio_Alik'ri on June 21, 2015 5:32AM
  • Awardedspade
    That's not iron nor steel I think that's dwarven level 36+ armor
    Edited by Awardedspade on June 21, 2015 5:45AM
  • Scorpio_Alik'ri
    Yup it looks too good to be Iron yet it's labeled as an "iron cuirass" in my inventory with the rest of the set. Weird.
  • Awardedspade
    Damn so you have that right now? And you would rather have the other one that the guard is wearing?

The white and gold one looks sick as h***
  • Scorpio_Alik'ri
    The dwarven looks good but I like the steel because of the chainmail underneath. It also has a more simple look to it.
  • Awardedspade
    Well when you get to level 16 I can craft it for you.
  • Scorpio_Alik'ri
    Thanks
  • Romilly
    Romilly
    ✭✭✭
    I think its level 10 (ie the crafter is 10/10 blacksmithing) iron cuirass. On Stros M'Kai the starting ship has most of the pieces. It took me ages to figure out how Iron Armor could look this good.