The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Target skeleton on Crown Store?

Valykc
Valykc
✭✭✭✭✭
I saw someone said they bought a target skeleton from the crown store today on the forums. Are they actually on there or is that guy pulling everyone's leg because I haven't seen it in furnishings?
  • MLGProPlayer
    MLGProPlayer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can only buy them from the crown store tab in the housing editor.
  • Wrecking_Blow_Spam
    Wrecking_Blow_Spam
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's on there
    Xbox one EU
    8 Flawless conquerors on all class specs (4 stam, 4 magicka)
    Doesn't stand in red
  • Valykc
    Valykc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh ok thanks
  • alexkdd99
    alexkdd99
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When you buy a house and are in decorator mode you can buy the crafting stations and target skeletons along with a ton of other items.

When on decorator mode click browse and go left on the menu to the purchase tab.
    Edited by alexkdd99 on February 28, 2017 6:21PM
  • Prof_Bawbag
    Prof_Bawbag
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    They are vastly over priced. Especially the crafting tables. You can get the 3000cr tables for 35 vouchers, which considering a large number of people (not all) have at some point gotten a large writ, it's possible to get all 3 within the week.

I put two of my writs together and for a grand total of 175 vouchers, I currently have metal work, wood work, cloth, provisioning and enchanting tables. Less than a week I got that in-game.

I can't recall how many vouchers are needed for the dummy, but i suspect it won't be a huge amount.
  • Valykc
    Valykc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had extra crowns and want something to test my DPS on while I work on trying different gear sets
  • baratron
    baratron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can buy Argonian and Khajiit normal and robust target skeletons from the Crown Store. I believe the normal ones are 1500 Crowns and robust are 2000, but I don't have the game in front of me right now.
    Guildmaster of the UESP Guild on the North American PC/Mac Server 2200+ CP & also found on the European PC/Mac Server 1700+ CP

These characters are on both servers:
    Alix de Feu - Breton Templar Healer level 50
    Brings-His-Own-Forest - Argonian Warden Healer level 50
    Hrodulf Bearpaw - Nord Warden Bear Friend & identical twin of Bjornolfr level 50
    Jadisa al-Belkarth - Redguard Arcanist looking for a role

NA-only characters:
    Martin Draconis - Imperial Sorceror Healer (Aldmeri Dominion) level 50
    Arzhela Petit - Breton Dragonknight Healer (Daggerfall Covenant) level 50
    Bjornolfr Steel-Shaper - Nord Dragonknight Crafter & Not-Much-Damage Dealer (Ebonheart Pact) level 50
    Verandis Bloodraven - Altmer Nightblade Healer & clone of Count Verandis Ravenwatch (Aldmeri Dominion) level 50
    Gethin Oakrun - Bosmer Nightblade Thief & terrible Tank (Ebonheart Pact) level 50
  • Bobby_V_Rockit
    Bobby_V_Rockit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, I bought it on crown store, was about $15 if I recall correctly, but thats all I was really interested in housing wise. Something to practice animation cancelling on. Made some interesting discoveries too.
  • Oakmontowls_ESO
    Oakmontowls_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The crown store is the only way to get the Argonian and Khajiit target skeletons