The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

Can you make items that have 2 Traits

Dargilbon
Dargilbon
The Reason why I ask this question, his that I've in Stonefalls and have come across a crafting station that allows me to make a unique weapon and clothing set that the description says can have 2 taints yet when I tried crafting it it only gave me the chance to add one taint.

Is it possible to have 2 taints on a weapon :D or is it something that ZOS have not got around to implementing :(

Admin edit: Edited the thread title to fix a very unfortunate typo
Edited by ZOS_GinaBruno on March 1, 2017 5:21PM

Best Answers

• JasonSilverSpring
    JasonSilverSpring
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Never heard of two traits, but there is a set that lets you use two mundus stones at once. Maybe that is what you saw.

Or, more likely you found a crafting station for a set that requires that you have researched two traits on each item to be able to craft it.
    Answer ✓
  • Dargilbon
    Dargilbon
    Thanks for the reply. Yea just remembered that for some weapon set you have to have more taints researched (I should know that by now) :*
    Answer ✓
  • MAEK
    MAEK
    ✭✭✭✭
    You can only have one trait on items. The thing you saw was a set item station that required two traits researched.
  • Oompuh
    Oompuh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Taints? thats... not good
    Xbox NA - Oompa
    Khajiit DK Tank
    Founder of Major Aegis
    Main Tank of Dissonant Crusade Uprising Savages
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Taints? :#
  • Nidro
    Nidro
    ✭✭✭
    Sharpened + Precise on my weapons please
    - Champion Rank 1080 -

Argonian Warden Tank - Never-Fights-Alone
    Highelf Sorcereress - Magicka DD - Dro m'Athra Destroyer
    Highelf Templar - Magicka DD - Dro m'Athra Destroyer
    Imperial Dragonknight - Tank - Dro m'Athra Destroyer
    Khajiit Nightblade - Stamina DD - Dro m'Athra Destroyer
    Redguard Templar - Stamina DD - Dro m'Athra Destroyer
    Darkelf Nightblade - Magicka DD - Voice of Reason
    Imperial Sorcerer - Stamina DD - The Flawless Conquerer
    Redguard Dragonknight - Stamina DD
    Argonian Templar - Healer - Heals-all-Allies -
  • Damianos
    Damianos
    ✭✭✭✭
    Dargilbon wrote: »
    taints

It is a good question, but as a reference it's "traits" not "taints." Apologies for appearing to be a grammer prude, but I'd hate for someone to be offensive to you in-game or on the forums for inaccuracy.
    Edited by Damianos on March 1, 2017 3:31PM
  • DHale
    DHale
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There are no taints in this game... wrong game and wrong forum.
    Sorcerna, proud beta sorc. RIP April 2014 to May 31 2016 DArk Brotherhood. Out of retirement for negates and encases. Sorcerna will be going back into retirement to be my main crafter Fall 2018. Because an 8 k shield is f ing useless. Died because of baddies on the forum. Too much qq too little pew pew. 16 AD 2 DC. 0 EP cause they bad, CP 2300 plus 18 level 50 toons. NA, PC, Grey Host#SORCLIVESMATTER actually they don’t or they wouldn’t keep getting nerfed constantly.
  • Pallio
    Pallio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Two taints would just be weird.
  • bryanhaas
    bryanhaas
    ✭✭✭✭
    Dargilbon wrote: »
    The Reason why I ask this question, his that I've in Stonefalls and have come across a crafting station that allows me to make a unique weapon and clothing set that the description says can have 2 taints yet when I tried crafting it it only gave me the chance to add one taint.

Is it possible to have 2 taints on a weapon :D or is it something that ZOS have not got around to implementing :(

Cannot resist, the taint is not on a weapon but the person. And no you only get one taint, the logistics of a second taint are unfathomable.

Oh btw giggity.
    PS4 NA AD GM formerly known as GM of "The Children of the Void"

9 trait crafter I do all the things (Yes I mean ALL the things ;0).

Price list: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FTV7ACtmEpQQwsEiHVcrBxC0zKaj6LKvc3An7dGG2t0/edit?usp=sharing
    Youtube: MaulochBaal https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRav05_8nWGvlTrfBBefaEw/featured
  • Violynne
    Violynne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oompuh wrote: »
    Taints? thats... not good

Taint nothing wrong with taint, pardner. :wink: