Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Sweet Roll House Decor

SunnyBunny
SunnyBunny
✭✭✭
So I have gone onto ESO fashion and there is an image of it - but for the life of me I can't seem to find the dang thing. Does anyone have an idea where I could find the blueprint for it? Im on PC/NA
Lone Wolf Help ~ Royal Bank of Tamriel ~ Black Market Wares

I Know I'm Lost

*Ernestina - Imperial Temp
*Ennus - Bosmer Sorc
*Greavy - Orc DK
*Somniate - Ra Gada NB
*Cilano - Imperial DK
*Ba'Raka - Khajiit Warden
*Bird In Hand - Argonian Templar
  • SuperLarrio
    SuperLarrio
    ✭✭✭
    Recipes are random, theres no real way to find the one you want as a drop without a ton of luck, a clever zos plan(make so many blueprints that finding the one you really want is nearly impossible...pushing you to just crown store it).

Guild traders would be a good start. Also, Im pretty sure there is a sweet roll at the gold coast achievment vendor, im not sure what achievement is needed to unlock it though.
    "Scissors is in a good place right now but Paper is way OP"-Rock
    "Rock is in a good place right now but Scissors is way OP"-Paper
    "Paper is in a good place right now but Rock is way OP"-Scissors
  • SunnyBunny
    SunnyBunny
    ✭✭✭
    @SuperLarrio Oh yeah that one I heard about - its a guild mates birthday and I wanted to get him the one that won't be bound to my account - lol

But yeah I will have to just hit every guild shop I can find (if I can get in the game - lol)
    Edited by SunnyBunny on March 1, 2017 1:57PM

I Know I'm Lost

*Ennus - Bosmer Sorc
    *Greavy - Orc DK
    *Somniate - Ra Gada NB
    *Cilano - Imperial DK
  • davey1107
    davey1107
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is an annoying answer, but I know I saw then at a furnishing trader but I'm not sure which because I was going everywhere looking for trees. I believe that it might be an achievement furnishing in kvatch for having completed The Sweetroll Killer.

That quests spawns after you've completed the achievement doing the 5-6 mini quests for new arrivals to Gold Coast.
  • SunnyBunny
    SunnyBunny
    ✭✭✭
    @davey1107 yes the group of 4 is an achievement in Kvetch. After a bit of poking around i've found a guild mate who can make them - so I will send them the mats later when i can log in. ^_^

which trees are you looking for? There is a list on the forum that lists who sells what....

http://dawnsong.org/files/ESO_Furnishing_List.xlsx

or here https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1CdRFfa2dwcLNh86Vv79vuk6t2e7InW4mhThxyZz3xAc/edit#gid=1940285279

these are the work of @Rainwhisper I don't know how to link one topic to another.....but it helps me a lot

I Know I'm Lost

*Ennus - Bosmer Sorc
    *Greavy - Orc DK
    *Somniate - Ra Gada NB
    *Cilano - Imperial DK