Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Homestead crafting stations?

Jimbullbee85
Jimbullbee85
✭✭✭✭
Has anyone made or bought the crafting stations yet for homestead? Have done the writs everyday but so far only recieved one doable master writ and have 2 vouchers. Can players make them and sell them and if so what do you all recon the ingame price of them would be?
Jimbullbee, Templar healer battlemage
  • STEVIL
    STEVIL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Has anyone made or bought the crafting stations yet for homestead? Have done the writs everyday but so far only recieved one doable master writ and have 2 vouchers. Can players make them and sell them and if so what do you all recon the ingame price of them would be?

On the attunable stations:
    When bought for 250v they appear as consumable and can be traded sold.
    Go to a specific sets station area an open your inventory and rt-click and select "use".
    the station will instantly at that time become a furnishing, bound to your account and can be placed in your home whenever you get there. Seems to act like a normal furnishing at that time.
    So this means no tuning it and selling the tuned, no having a buddy run it out to tune it for you, etc.

the regular stations #35v each iirc were sellable until you place them and at that point are bound.

i recall seeing them sold for upper six digits and seven... but no idea what the going rate is.
    Proudly skooma free while talks-when-drunk is in mandatory public housing.
    YFMV Your Fun May Vary.

First Law of Nerf-o-Dynamics
    "The good way I used to get good kills *with good skill* was good but the way others kill me now is bad."

• davey1107
    davey1107
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've seen plain stations for 350-400k, and attunable for 1.25 million. The prices will slide down slowly/rapidly. So far I've received enough writs for maybe 400 vouchers...PS4, so one week in, six writ characters.

If you're not getting master writs, work on that character's knowledge in those skills. Trade skills are driven by traits researched and purple/gold motifs known. At the least work up trait research...that's cheap. In alchemy and enchanting, it's driven by traits known, so make sure you've learned each rune and agent.
  • Jimbullbee85
    Jimbullbee85
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm maxed out for enchanting and alchemy and haven't recieved one master writ for either since launch :(
    Jimbullbee, Templar healer battlemage