The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

obsidian shard / draining shot

Lynx7386
Lynx7386
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
The heal from these, abilities can be dodged. You can dodge your own heal from draining shot, and allied players frequently dodge the healing component of obsidian shard.

I think it goes without saying that beneficial effects shouldn't be getting negated by your or your allies' defenses.
PS4 / NA
M'asad - Khajiit Nightblade - Healer
Pakhet - Khajiit Dragonknight - Tank
Raksha - Khajiit Sorcerer - Stamina DPS
Bastet - Khajiit Templar - Healer
Leonin - Khajiit Warden - Tank
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Thanks! We're working on a fix for Obsidian Shard, which should not be dodgable, but were unable to reproduce the issue with Draining Shot. Do you have any additional information that would help?
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Lynx7386
    Lynx7386
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks! We're working on a fix for Obsidian Shard, which should not be dodgable, but were unable to reproduce the issue with Draining Shot. Do you have any additional information that would help?

I personally don't have any experience using the ability, but it was brought up by another player in reference to the obsidian shard bug.
    PS4 / NA
    M'asad - Khajiit Nightblade - Healer
    Pakhet - Khajiit Dragonknight - Tank
    Raksha - Khajiit Sorcerer - Stamina DPS
    Bastet - Khajiit Templar - Healer
    Leonin - Khajiit Warden - Tank