The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

How to fix "an error has occurred please wait a few minutes and log in again" ?

Ryynir
Ryynir
Hey everyone,
Ever since I got ESO and played the tutorial once, got disconnected and could not get into game even once. The support does not seem to know any solution to it. I dont have any addons or anything. Tried reinstalling, checking for updates, repairing and all. If any of you know the solution to this I would be more than pleased to hear about it. Thank you all in advance.
  • Remag_Div
    Remag_Div
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What's your PC specs?

Maybe a driver related issue?
  • ValkynSketha
    ValkynSketha
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hello, i was having this problem around a year ago, the issue for me was that my ip was constantly changing, i advise you to try vpn once and see if this will get you in, if it did then call your isp, if it didn't then as mentioned above it could be a driver or specs related issue.
    Edited by ValkynSketha on March 1, 2017 7:31AM
  • Ryynir
    Ryynir
    Remag_Div wrote: »
    What's your PC specs?

Maybe a driver related issue?

Processor AMD FX(tm)-8320 Eight-Core Processor

Video Card NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750 Ti

RAM 8.0 GB

Operating System Microsoft Windows 10 (build 14393), 64-bit

There you go. If you need any more information then just tell me what
  • Ryynir
    Ryynir
    Hello, i was having this problem around a year ago, the issue for me was that my ip was constantly changing, i advise you to try vpn once and see if this will get you in, if it did then call your isp, if it didn't then as mentioned above it could be a driver or specs related issue.

I dont even know if I knew how to do it tbh.