The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Tallowby's Crafter Aid ( v15) Dark Brotherhood DLC Updated

• Tallowby
    Tallowby
    ✭✭✭
    Thieves' Guild DLC Update :)
    NEED THE HELP OF A 9 TRAIT MASTER CRAFTER ON XBOX ONE NA - ALL STYLES LIST ---> My known Styles
    Tallowby's Crafter Aid ...... CONSOLE - How to run a DPS Test

XBOX ONE NA - Guild The OTG (accepting applications)
    Arden Sul | Bosmer | Nightblade | CP160/531 | 9 Trait Master Crafter |
    Tallowby | Imperial | Templar | CP160/531 | 9 Trait Master Crafter | EVERY STYLE KNOWN!
    Freya Bolt | Altmer | Sorcerer | CP160/531 | Master Crafter |
    Wacko Smacko | Imperial | Dragon Knight | CP160/531 | Master Crafter |
  • Tallowby
    Tallowby
    ✭✭✭
    Dark Brotherhood prelim update
    Edited by Tallowby on June 1, 2016 5:33PM
    NEED THE HELP OF A 9 TRAIT MASTER CRAFTER ON XBOX ONE NA - ALL STYLES LIST ---> My known Styles

Tallowby | Imperial | Templar | CP160/531 | 9 Trait Master Crafter | EVERY STYLE KNOWN!
  • SpAEkus
    SpAEkus
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Tallowby

I hope to have my IP data charts updated this week for CP vs VR and I'll link them here if you want to re-incorporate or update.
  • Tallowby
    Tallowby
    ✭✭✭
    SpAEkus wrote: »
    @Tallowby

I hope to have my IP data charts updated this week for CP vs VR and I'll link them here if you want to re-incorporate or update.

great... Started updating but that is the piece still needing a lot of work :)

• Tallowby
    Tallowby
    ✭✭✭
    Update 15.2

-VR levels completely replaced with CP levels
    -addition of new craftable DB sets

Note: Remaining to add Poisons

• SpAEkus
    SpAEkus
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hey one more set of data for both of us if you didn't already have it:

This is the Metalworking, Tailoring, Woodworking Passive requirement for Motifs. (The overall BS/Cloth/WW skill level doesn't matter unless it is required for the Passive)
      All Basic Alliance Plus Imperial - 1 Point Primal - 6 or more points Barbaric - 7 or more points Ancient Elves – 8 or more points Daedric – 9 points Dwemer - 9 Points Akaviri - 9 Points Mercenary - 9 Points Xivkyn - 9 Points Covenant - 10 points Dominion - 10 Points Pact - 10 Points All Orsinium, Thieves Guild, Dark Brotherhood DLC - 1 Point
    Edited by SpAEkus on June 22, 2016 9:24PM
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    SpAEkus wrote: »
    Hey one more set of data for both of us if you didn't already have it:

This is the Metalworking, Tailoring, Woodworking Passive requirement for Motifs. (The overall BS/Cloth/WW skill level doesn't matter unless it is required for the Passive)
      All Basic Alliance Plus Imperial - 1 Point Primal - 6 or more points Barbaric - 7 or more points Ancient Elves – 8 or more points Daedric – 9 points Dwemer - 9 Points Akaviri - 9 Points Mercenary - 9 Points Xivkyn - 9 Points Covenant - 10 points Dominion - 10 Points Pact - 10 Points All Orsinium, Thieves Guild, Dark Brotherhood DLC - 1 Point

Thanks for sharing this information! I think it's great that the new motifs in the DLC aren't restricted by the number of points you have in your equipment crafting skill, since you can play in these new zones as soon as your character leaves Coldharbour/tutorial. I wish they'd change the requirements for Ancient Elf, Daedric, Primal, and Barbaric, since you can now loot these in Orsinium and the Hollow City. Seems a shame to be able to get these earlier now but not be able to use them right away.
  • SpAEkus
    SpAEkus
    ✭✭✭✭
    Well if they go ahead with some of their "Node leveling" ideas as they did Potency, there are probably lots of things they'll need to "adjust".
  • SpAEkus
    SpAEkus
    ✭✭✭✭
    Also just re-ran the BS-Cloth-WW DECON IP penalty break points to be more accurate, if you need this data as well.

DECON IP PENALTIES BY CRAFT SKILL LEVEL (Read: Skill Level for MAX IP per best use Item Level)
    DBPENALTY.jpg
    Edited by SpAEkus on July 7, 2016 4:16AM
  • zarantha
    zarantha
    Soul Shriven
    Just curious, will you be doing an update soon?