The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Barnacle Covered Post

Koolio
Koolio
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
Anyone know where the housing vendors sell this? Or would it be blueprint only?
  • Koolio
    Koolio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Anyone know. They are 30 crowns each and I need about 100. Would prefer to buy with gold unless they are crowns only
  • Reivax
    Reivax
    ✭✭✭✭
    I think you can get that in Reaper's March at the Home Goods Furnisher for 100gold. If I'm think of the same thing you mean.
    Also, it's the finished good, not the blueprint
    Edited by Reivax on February 27, 2017 9:24PM
  • Koolio
    Koolio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Reivax wrote: »
    I think you can get that in Reaper's March at the Home Goods Furnisher for 100gold. If I'm think of the same thing you mean.
    Also, it's the finished good, not the blueprint

Thank you I'll look there when I get home
  • Tevalaur
    Tevalaur
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My guide to shopping for furnishings shows what you can get where, but I don't believe this particular item appears in any furnishing vendor. You'll have to hope to find the plan, I fear.

edit: sorry, this was wrong info (I shouldn't post while half-asleep!). Actually it's available for 100 gold from Maladdiq in Rawl'kha.
    Edited by Tevalaur on February 28, 2017 3:40PM
    Is Uncle John's band calling you? Do you daydream about Sugar Magnolias? Is your favorite sunflower a China Cat? Tired of Truckin' alone to Terrapin Station? If so, share some Space with other hippies & deadheads in the guild Sunshine Daydream! Send a message in game (PC-NA) to Kaibeth for your invitation.
  • Reivax
    Reivax
    ✭✭✭✭
    Tevalaur wrote: »
    My guide to shopping for furnishings shows what you can get where, but I don't believe this particular item appears in any furnishing vendor. You'll have to hope to find the plan, I fear.

No, it's on your list! That's where I got the info from!
    Follow your provided link, then go to "Items Available from Home Goods Furnishers" and it's one of first couple things in that list.

Edit: just looking this over... what a cool list, thanks for posting that, there's so many things I never knew were for sale!
    Edited by Reivax on February 27, 2017 10:02PM
  • Koolio
    Koolio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

You are a beautiful person lol. I will also put this on a mass Facebook page so people can also use it.
  • Tevalaur
    Tevalaur
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Reivax wrote: »

No, it's on your list! That's where I got the info from!
    Follow your provided link, then go to "Items Available from Home Goods Furnishers" and it's one of first couple things in that list.

Edit: just looking this over... what a cool list, thanks for posting that, there's so many things I never knew were for sale!

Ah, ok, I went to look again, yes, you can get it from Maladdiq in Reaper's March (Rawl'kha) for 100 gold. No crowns!

If you got it from my list, why did you not already know this??? LOL
    Edited by Tevalaur on February 28, 2017 3:38PM
    Is Uncle John's band calling you? Do you daydream about Sugar Magnolias? Is your favorite sunflower a China Cat? Tired of Truckin' alone to Terrapin Station? If so, share some Space with other hippies & deadheads in the guild Sunshine Daydream! Send a message in game (PC-NA) to Kaibeth for your invitation.