The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Thank you ZOS

Senk3tsu
Senk3tsu
✭✭✭
I just wanted to give my most sincere and impassioned thank you to the devs for making this double AP possible for this week. It's so awesome to see people in the campaigns that usually have one faction locked or no one really at all. There are now people in every field fighting and it reminds me of the early days of the game, which was my personal favorite time in ESO.

I personally have not really experienced lag even in these groups which makes me really happy, and most people I have talked to have also not been experiencing the usual lag. That is great for the amount of people that have been in PvP for tonight. I'm not saying it's all sunshine and rainbows everywhere, but I am excited to see improvement in performance.

So once again thank you for all the hard work you do, and I look forward to more of these events in the future even if they are not for testing purposes. You guys rock!

giphy.gif

@D3rpyMuffins
Twitch.tv/D3rpyMuffins
Psijic Tester - Playing since January 2014
Amaya Flametongue - Dunmer DK EP
Baby Amaya - Breton Templar EP
Amaya The Scorn - Dunmer NB AD
Seven Chakras - Imperial Templar DC
Heart Chakra - Altmer Sorc DC

• xeNNNNN
    xeNNNNN
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    would be so good if the pops were like this all the time.

I hope double AP doesnt stay though otherwise the ap farming will just get worse.
    Ah, e-communities - the "pinnacle" of the internet............yeah, right.
  • Sigtric
    Sigtric
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So much fun in Cyro tonight!
    Edited by Sigtric on February 28, 2017 4:56AM

Stormproof: Vibeke - 50 EP mDragonknight | Savi Dreloth - 50 EP Magsorc | Sadi Dreloth - 50 EP Magblade | Sigtric Stormaxe - 50 EP Stamsorc | Valora Dreloth - 50 EP Magplar | Sigtric the Unbearable 50 EP Stam Warden
    Scrub: Chews-on-Beavers - 50 EP DK Tank | Vera the Wild - 50 EP magicka Warden | Sigtric the Axe - 50 EP Dragonknight Crafter | Sigtric the Blade - 50 EP Lost Nightblade | Sigtric the Savage - 50 EP magicka Templar | Vibeka Shadowblade - 50 Ep Stealthy Ganky Nightblade |

Show Me Your Dunmer
    [/center]
  • luen79rwb17_ESO
    luen79rwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Reminds me of the IC event
    PC/DC/NAserver

V16 sorc - V16 temp - V16 dk - V1 nb - V1 temp - V1 dk
  • Rickter
    Rickter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    xeNNNNN wrote: »
    would be so good if the pops were like this all the time.

I hope double AP doesnt stay though otherwise the ap farming will just get worse.

there isnt any ap farming as its become too crowded and chaotic.

I hope the double AP does stay, tbh
    RickterESO
    PC | NA | DC
    YouTube
    Bloodletter | StamDK | Alliance Rank 46 | Former Emperor of Shor (2018) | Former Emperor of Thornblade #4terms (2015)
    PvE:
    vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vMA | vDSA | vMoL | ALL Vet 4 Man Dungeons