Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[PS4][EU] DK Tank looking for Advice

BTHRZeroX
BTHRZeroX
✭✭
I am an Orc DK main SnB on both Bars, I am willing to change it up if need be. I just want to get better then I am :) and I have been playing the game casually since the release of it on the PS4 (Don't have and DLC), I tend to play solo most of the time and just tank world Bosses and public Dungeons and Caves. But I am currently on Cadwell's Gold and I have noticed I am starting to not put out the DPS I used to but can keep the agro and reduce my damage to not die.

So I ask
  • What is the best Armor I can craft at the moment?
  • Should I go all Heavy or Mix it?
  • What Jewelry should I got for?
  • What Enchant and Trait should I have on them?
  • How should I have my CP Spent? (Current 240- ish)
  • How should I approach PvP?

Any help would be great! Thanks for reading this guys.
EU AD PS4 Dragonknight - Werewolf
EU AD PS4 Nightblade
EU DC PS4 Sorcerer - Vampire
EU EH PS4 Nightblade
EU EH PS4 Templar - Vampire
  • Danksta
    Danksta
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    You want to be a tank but then mention your DPS. Does this mean you want to be a tank/DPS hybrid?
    BawKinTackWarDs PS4/NA

• BTHRZeroX
    BTHRZeroX
    ✭✭
    Danksta wrote: »
    You want to be a tank but then mention your DPS. Does this mean you want to be a tank/DPS hybrid?

No I mean even for my low DPS as a tank it seems to be getting lower like I am missing something
    EU AD PS4 Dragonknight - Werewolf
    EU AD PS4 Nightblade
    EU DC PS4 Sorcerer - Vampire
    EU EH PS4 Nightblade
    EU EH PS4 Templar - Vampire
  • byrdmanwes
    byrdmanwes
    ✭✭
    I can tell you in my experience that the "battle level system" can make that confusing. The closer you get to cp 160 and once you pass it you have to look at your gear, skills, and cp allocation a lot more.
    Now if you have all of your skills for tanking morphed and all the passive you need unlocked, consider putting together a dps set up, so that when your solo you can kill things easily but when it's time to tank switch your gear and skills.
    Breton Templar Healer-AD
    Redgaurd Stamina Sorcerer Tank-AD
    Dark elf Magic Dragonknight DPS-AD
    Imperial Dragon knight Tank-EP
    Nord Blazing Shield Templar-DC
    GT: Mr Byrdman86
    CP: 600