The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Will the dro m athra motif and the DLC 4 pack return to the crown store??

Eester
Eester
Soul Shriven
I saw the dro m athra motif and I really regret not buying it
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We don't know if it will return. So far, anything that isn't tied to an event that was limited edition - has not reappeared except in crown crates.

The 4 pack is gone? Are you sure the store isn't just wonky right now?
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • Nerouyn
    Nerouyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Isn't this style they sold in the crown store the same one which can be learned in game, from the Maw of Lorkhaj? And if you don't want to / can't do that dungeon you can buy them from guild stores.
  • Balibe
    Balibe
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nerouyn wrote: »
    Isn't this style they sold in the crown store the same one which can be learned in game, from the Maw of Lorkhaj? And if you don't want to / can't do that dungeon you can buy them from guild stores.
    The crown store version was the same as the in game version .....
  • kenneth.friisb16_ESO
    I'm pretty sure the guilds and glory DLC pack is available.

I distinctly remember seeing it, a few days ago while I was looking at the Shadow of the Hist DLC, considering whether to buy it or not :smile:
    PC-EU
    Dastan Kingfrey - Gentleman Thief, Adventurer and Philanthropist
    Kenneth Kingfrey - Spellsword, member of the Mages Guild
    Thurin Hammerhand - Northern Warden, Traveller and NOT a dwarf
    Kenneth Willysson - Wanderer, Mountaineer and Swinger of Axes

PS4-EU
  • Eester
    Eester
    Soul Shriven
    Aaah, thats nice :D Then I'll definitely try to get it !

Thank you for all your answers!