The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Templar or Nightblade healer.

Altaeres
Altaeres
I have both at 50 and have been stuck, sometimes I get an itch to play my templar and transfer gear to it, 10 mins later I get an itch to play my NB and do the same, this continues on all day.

Which do you prefer/like healing you the most?

PvE and PvP.
  • thankyourat
    thankyourat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It depends if it's just a vet dungeon I'll run with a nightblade healer. If it's a vet trial and the healer is anything but a Templar in not joining
  • Autolycus
    Autolycus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It depends a lot on what content you want to do. Templar healers are both easiest to learn with, and the most efficient at providing the desired support. With respect to dungeons, open-world content, and even normal trials, it pretty much just comes down to flavor. A good healer will be able to do any and all things that a group may want or need. Nightblades are very effective at healing, and what they lack in a class burst heal (although Funnel is quite effective, it's not as powerful as BoL), they make up for in sustain, mobility, and the ability to dps and heal simultaneously.
    Edited by Autolycus on February 28, 2017 4:52AM
  • Olen_Mikko
    Olen_Mikko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have NB healer, and it has change of over 50k burst healing. (If Chokethorn procs with soul siphon)

NB healer can heal & deal damage simultaneously and it is more than enough to compete in vet HM dungeons. I haven't done any trials, so can't say about that.

But 9/10 would say anyway, that only templar healers will do in HM trials.
    NB enthusiastic:
    1. Woodhippie stamblade - DW hard-hitter / PvE
    2. Know-it-all elf Magblade - Healer / PvE & PvP
    3. Hate-them-all elf Magblade - Destrostaff AoE monster / PvE
    4. Cyrodiil-Refugee stamblade - Stamina Tank / PvE

Go dominion or go home

Nightblade-Hipster. I played Nightblade before it was cool - from 1.5 onwards.