The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Guild Listing Bug - Stacked items all being listed

Parrot1986
Parrot1986
✭✭✭✭✭
Hi

Couldn't see this as a new feature in patch notes so assuming it's a bug. I've been listing my recipes and motifs for sale and noticed any that had multiples and were stacked were all being listed as 1 listing. This meant that for 3 of my motifs they went on for what I was planning to sell 1 for. There isn't an option to only list 1 either. The only way I can see how to do it is to split the stack first then list which is a hassle.

Is this a bug/known issue or working as intended?
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its working as intended. You have always had to split stacks when listing in Guild Stores if you want to list less than what your stack is.

The only difference is, you save a ton of bag slots storing recipes and motifs now which you never had before. So, just be careful. This way is much better.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Parrot1986
    Parrot1986
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh yeah the fact they stack now is amazing no issue there, just hadn't noticed this before so either some people got some bargains from me or first time I've done it!

An option when listing would be good to select volume to list for certain items would be good then but at least I know now to look out for it.