Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

class selection question

Tikchti
Tikchti
Soul Shriven
I'm looking for opinions on the best pve solo class that is still decent at pvp. I am more concerned about being able to solo everything pve (if possible). From what I have seen, it seems that stam sorc, pet sorc, magblade and magplar would be good for this. Is this correct and are there any other specific builds that can do this. And a second question about tradeskills, is it possible to have every tradeskill passive and still have enough skill points for a good build? I know this would require getting all skyshards and all the other skill credits but I am willing to do that.
  • DRXHarbinger
    DRXHarbinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Dunmer magplar for both. Yes to skills. I have every crafting skill. And staff skills, vampire and class skills and passives unlocked, ledgermain maxed and still have 7 skill points spare.
    PC Master Race

1001CP
    8 Flawless Toons, all Classes.
    Master Angler
    Dro-M'artha Destroyer (at last)
    Tamriel Hero
    Grand Overlord
    Every Skyshard
    Down With BOP!
  • Tommy_The_Gun
    Tommy_The_Gun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That depends what you are trying to "solo". All pve content can be done by every class / race combo. The problem start when you are trying to solo "group" content.

In PvE recourse management is more important than burst dmg. If you are solo then the most important thing is sustain. Even if you have a "top" dmg build you will not be able to let's say one - two shot final boss in a group dungeon. As for the race, you can pick something with high magicka / stamina recovery, or something with reduced skill cost.
    Breton - for magicka builds
    Redguard or Bosmer - for stamina builds
    Argonian - for both (they have probably the best resource management because of potion passive)

As for the class - probably sorcerer will be your best pick, because of "pets" skills (Daedric Summoning skill line) that acts as a tank, so you will be able to solo even some group content.
    Edited by Tommy_The_Gun on February 27, 2017 11:52AM