The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Help! How do I become a vampire again

Seanb0y16
Seanb0y16
Hi; I am a returning player and are trying to find how how to become vampire again. I just recently cured myself from being a werewolf.

I already worked through the vampirism and maxed the skill line, but I don't know how I can get it back again or who I talk to?

Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks!
  • Sigtric
    Sigtric
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You have to get bitten again, just like before you got it the first time

Stormproof: Vibeke - 50 EP mDragonknight | Savi Dreloth - 50 EP Magsorc | Sadi Dreloth - 50 EP Magblade | Sigtric Stormaxe - 50 EP Stamsorc | Valora Dreloth - 50 EP Magplar | Sigtric the Unbearable 50 EP Stam Warden
    Scrub: Chews-on-Beavers - 50 EP DK Tank | Vera the Wild - 50 EP magicka Warden | Sigtric the Axe - 50 EP Dragonknight Crafter | Sigtric the Blade - 50 EP Lost Nightblade | Sigtric the Savage - 50 EP magicka Templar | Vibeka Shadowblade - 50 Ep Stealthy Ganky Nightblade |

Show Me Your Dunmer
    [/center]
  • Seanb0y16
    Seanb0y16
    Thank you. Will I need to do the quest again? I imagine it would just be the stages to do again after being bit?
  • Elric_665
    Elric_665
    ✭✭✭
    Yep, must do it all over again. But is not more than 15 Minutes.
    "If it bleeds, we can kill it!"
    Major „Dutch“ Schaefer

PvP nur, wenn es sich absolut nicht vermeiden läßt.