The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Current quest marker add-on?

Remag_Div
Remag_Div
✭✭✭✭✭
What's the most up to date quest marker add-on? The ones I see on esoui are outdated and haven't been updated in months.

Best Answers

• Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are you looking for an add-on which marks the locations of all quests on the map?

If so then you're correct in most have not been maintained and there are (to my knowledge) none which have all updated info.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
    Answer ✓
  • Remag_Div
    Remag_Div
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    For anyone else wondering, I'm currently using Destinations: http://www.esoui.com/downloads/info667-Destinations.html

Does exactly what I need so far even if it is out of date.
    Edited by Remag_Div on February 25, 2017 6:25PM
    Answer ✓
  • calia1120
    calia1120
    ✭✭✭
    Destinations still works and is still being maintained - Ayantir has graciously agreed to take it on since SnowmanDK was leaving ESO. There have been no new quests, so there wasn't really a need to release a new version.

The out of date indicator simply refers to a value in a text file in the addon, and doesn't always mean that an addon is incompatible with the game.
    GM, Iron Bank of Bravos | The Psijic Order | Mara's Tester/Mara's Moxie | Dominion Imperial Guard
    Council of Nirn | elderscrollsalliance.com | Addon Dev - part of the Wykkyd code team
    Answer ✓
  • Remag_Div
    Remag_Div
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, I've done every zone but I wanted to double check if I missed any hidden quests in each zone by checking with an add-on.

If nothing is updated I guess I can just use an outdated one for now and make do. What's the best one out there?