The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

I reset my skill morphs and lost Bound Aegis and Destructive Reach!

steussy
steussy
✭✭✭
Hello,
I reset skill morphs today and when I did Bound Armor got pushed back to rank 3 before the morph choice and the same happened with Destructive Touch, which is now at rank two. I had both of these fully leveled on Bound Aegis and Destructive Reach before the morph reset. Can this be fixed because I don't want to have to grind out these skills. I appreciate any help I get in to this matter. I am on the PS4 NA server.
Edited by steussy on February 24, 2017 4:06AM
  • dodgehopper_ESO
    dodgehopper_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I've maxed all skills (and all morphs) a long time ago. The last two times I've reset my skills, I have lost some skill levels. I have no idea why this is the case, but clearly something is wrong with their system.
    US/AD - Dodge Hopper - Vet Imperial Templar | US/AD - Goj-ei-Raj - Vet Argonian Nightblade
    US/AD - Arondonimo - Vet Altmer Sorcerer | US/AD - Azumarax - Vet Dunmer Dragon Knight
    US/AD - Barkan al-Sheharesh - Vet Redguard Dragon Knight | US/AD - Aelus Vortavoriil - Vet Altmer Templar
    US/AD - Shirari Qa'Dar - Vet Khajiit Nightblade | US/AD - Ndvari Mzunchvolenthumz - Vet Bosmer Nightblade
    US/EP - Yngmar - Vet Nord Dragon Knight | US/EP - Reloth Ur Fyr - Vet Dunmer Sorcerer
    US/DC - Muiredeach - Vet Breton Sorcerer | US/DC - Nachtrabe - Vet Orc Nightblade
    EU/DC - Dragol gro-Unglak - Vet Orc Dragon Knight | EU/DC - Targan al-Barkan - Vet Redguard Templar
    EU/DC - Wuthmir - Vet Nord Sorcerer | EU/DC - Kosh Ragotoro - Vet Khajiit Nightblade
    <And plenty more>
  • steussy
    steussy
    ✭✭✭
    Yes my skills have been fully maxed for the past couple of years and I frequently reset morphs but this has never happened before. I think it has something to do with rearranging those skill lines last patch.
  • MercTheMage
    MercTheMage
    ✭✭✭✭
    Same here, I discovered this issue on the pts before homestead was released, reported it, but as usual, 0 *** were given. GG zos
    You just going to stand there like a lemon?
  • Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    When they moved the skills in the trees that they did, they increased the exp needed for the base, so no, you did not have the exp needed for nthe base skill anymore. Just grind them up to be able to morph them again and unlock them and when you do, they will automatically be max rank, as all the exp you ever got after you choose the morph for that skill towards that part of the skill, not the base.

Also use the search box before you post again, this has been covered a lot in the last month or so.
  • bryanhaas
    bryanhaas
    ✭✭✭✭
    steussy wrote: »
    Hello,
    I reset skill morphs today and when I did Bound Armor got pushed back to rank 3 before the morph choice and the same happened with Destructive Touch, which is now at rank two. I had both of these fully leveled on Bound Aegis and Destructive Reach before the morph reset. Can this be fixed because I don't want to have to grind out these skills. I appreciate any help I get in to this matter. I am on the PS4 NA server.

Same here, I just did a little grinding and got Aegis back but have not bothered with destructive touch.
    PS4 NA AD GM formerly known as GM of "The Children of the Void"

9 trait crafter I do all the things (Yes I mean ALL the things ;0).

Price list: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FTV7ACtmEpQQwsEiHVcrBxC0zKaj6LKvc3An7dGG2t0/edit?usp=sharing
    Youtube: MaulochBaal https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRav05_8nWGvlTrfBBefaEw/featured
  • Cêltic421
    Cêltic421
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yea I reset my skill points couple weeks ago and couple abilities I wasn't able to morph to what it was before reset. Thought it was just some bug with me so didn't think much about it.
  • Cêltic421
    Cêltic421
    ✭✭✭✭
    When they moved the skills in the trees that they did, they increased the exp needed for the base, so no, you did not have the exp needed for nthe base skill anymore. Just grind them up to be able to morph them again and unlock them and when you do, they will automatically be max rank, as all the exp you ever got after you choose the morph for that skill towards that part of the skill, not the base.

Also use the search box before you post again, this has been covered a lot in the last month or so.

Thanks makes sense