Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Small PvE Guild recruiting for trials.

Cêltic421
Cêltic421
✭✭✭✭
Visions are looking for players that enjoys running PvE content. Daily Pledges, quests, vdsa, Vet trials and more. We like to have social people that uses mics. Who will help their guild mates out if they need anything. Group up together and PvE. Small guild so everyone has a chance to get to know each other.

We run vet trials every Thursday at 8pm est, Saturday and Sundays at 2pm est. We are a fairly new guild so now is the time to join us and claim your spot for trials. We need magicka dps for trials. We run Vet hel ra in about 40mins, vet AA around an hour and vet sanctum 1hour 30mins.

If interested or want more information please post here, message here, or send a psn message to CelticDude421. Thanks
Edited by Cêltic421 on February 26, 2017 3:47PM
  • grannas211
    grannas211
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm only CP 275ish (although going up everyday). But I would be interested in joining just ot run the pledges, dungeons, etc, get to know everyone. Then move on to trials and all that. I mainly play on week nights and pretty much anytime on weekends.

psn: grannas211
  • Cêltic421
    Cêltic421
    ✭✭✭✭
    Need magicka dps
  • Cêltic421
    Cêltic421
    ✭✭✭✭
    grannas211 wrote: »
    I'm only CP 275ish (although going up everyday). But I would be interested in joining just ot run the pledges, dungeons, etc, get to know everyone. Then move on to trials and all that. I mainly play on week nights and pretty much anytime on weekends.

psn: grannas211

You still looking? Sorry for late response. Someone else took over recruiting so haven't checked back on this message. If you are let me know.
  • Cêltic421
    Cêltic421
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks to all that replied. Need couple more Magicka dps. DPS Magicka templar anddps Magicka DK are in need. If you are a Magicka SORC still send me a message. We are good on Stam player for trials. Thanks for your interest.

PSN ID SKY-D1VER-