Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

Official Discussion Thread for "Watch the Return to Morrowind Gameplay Trailer"

• GindralesDemnevanni
    Praise Vivek!
  • Faulgor
    Faulgor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    --For some reason I got it into my head that Vivec's hair was supposed to be made of fire, and now I'm disappointed to see him bald.

It is, but they didn't show that in TES3 either.

Maybe that's the illness they are talking about. Vivec is getting bald D:
    Alandrol Sul: He's making another Numidium?!?
    Vivec: Worse, buddy. They're buying it.
  • a_random_peasant
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sSr2Aj3RtaA

Just something to fuel more nostalgia and subsequent hype.
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

That played so often when arriving in Balmora that I can still hear the Silt Striders at specific points in the music when I listen to it. :smile:

PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • Majeure
    Majeure
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm so hyped for this, I'M SO HYPED FOR THIS!

BRING IT ON VVARDENFELL, I'M GOING HOME BABY! <3

Flying, flying in the sky! Cliff racer fly so high~
  • Knootewoot
    Knootewoot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I just boarded the HYPE TRAIN.

CHOOCHOO

Next stop

6/6/2017 Vvardenfell

Edit: A bit disappointed that the Cliff Racers totally do not resemble the ones from Morrowind. But still, they look kinda cool.

Edit edit: nvm i only looked at the warden skill cliffracer and then i saw them in the wild at 0:51

cliffracer.JPG

And they look FANTASTIC
    Edited by Knootewoot on February 23, 2017 7:03PM
    ٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
    "I am a nightblade. Blending the disciplines of the stealthy agent and subtle wizard, I move unseen and undetected, foil locks and traps, and teleport to safety when threatened, or strike like a viper from ambush. The College of Illusion hides me and fuddles or pacifies my opponents. The College of Mysticism detects my object, reflects and dispels enemy spells, and makes good my escape. The key to a nightblade's success is avoidance, by spell or by stealth; with these skills, all things are possible."
  • LMar
    LMar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Knootewoot wrote: »

CHOOCHOO

Next stop

6/6/2017 Vvardenfell

Edit: A bit disappointed that the Cliff Racers totally do not resemble the ones from Morrowind. But still, they look kinda cool.

Edit edit: nvm i only looked at the warden skill cliffracer and then i saw them in the wild at 0:51

I am afraid there are no flying cliffracers. What you saw was a Cliffstrider, a related animal but land based
    "If a stick of fish is a fish stick, it will stick like other fish sticks stick"
    "Taller races now sit in chairs correctly"
  • Knootewoot
    Knootewoot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    LMar wrote: »
    Knootewoot wrote: »

CHOOCHOO

Next stop

6/6/2017 Vvardenfell

I am afraid there are no flying cliffracers. What you saw was a Cliffstrider, a related animal but land based

And my dreams crumbled as i fell of the hype train and it was run over by it :'(

tumblr_lh6r1sKUVc1qbsjfzo1_400.jpg

Edit: i'm still hyped though. And the cliff striders look fanastic too :smile:
    Edited by Knootewoot on February 23, 2017 7:09PM
    ٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
    "I am a nightblade. Blending the disciplines of the stealthy agent and subtle wizard, I move unseen and undetected, foil locks and traps, and teleport to safety when threatened, or strike like a viper from ambush. The College of Illusion hides me and fuddles or pacifies my opponents. The College of Mysticism detects my object, reflects and dispels enemy spells, and makes good my escape. The key to a nightblade's success is avoidance, by spell or by stealth; with these skills, all things are possible."
  • Remag_Div
    Remag_Div
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I want nothing but the TES III soundtrack playing when I'm in this zone. If ZOS doesn't do it, I'll mute the music and just play it from YouTube.
  • nimander99
    nimander99
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Remag_Div wrote: »

I want nothing but the TES III soundtrack playing when I'm in this zone. If ZOS doesn't do it, I'll mute the music and just play it from YouTube.

I second this! I hope they make the same music but update it. Get Jeremy Soule to remaster the Vvardenfel soundtrack for ESO. Would be epic.
    I AM UPDATING MY PRIVACY POLICY

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

∽∽∽ 2 years of Elder Scrolls Online ∼∼∼
    "Give us money" = Box sales & monthly sub fees,
    "moar!" = £10 palomino horse,
    "MOAR!" = Switch to B2P, launch cash shop,
    "MOAR!!" = Charge for DLC that subs had already paid for,
    "MOAR!!!" = Experience scrolls and riding lessons,
    "MOARR!!!" = Vampire/werewolf bites,
    "MOAARRR!!!" = CS exclusive motifs,
    "MOOAARRR!!!" = Crown crates,
    "MOOOAAARRR!!!" = 'Chapter's' bought separately from ESO+,
    "MOOOOAAAARRRR!!!!" = ???

Male, Dunmer, VR16, Templar, Aldmeri Dominion, Master Crafter & all Traits, CP450
  • Deedleqwerty
    Deedleqwerty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dude, I'll be honest. With the increase in lag with every patch and DLC, compounded with the rising number of blue screens and extraordinarily long (sometimes infinite) load screens, I am not excited for Morrowind.

It looks gorgeous, yet I dread another layer of complexity on what feels like an already overburdened system.

~Deedle
    ~Deedleqwerty [PS4] / NA / EU
    CP 1980 NA / CP 1400 EU
    Aldmeri Dominion - Wardevils
    See you in Cyrodiil
  • Daimmyo
    Daimmyo
    ✭✭✭
    Praise Vivek!

What?

I didn't traveled back in time about 1000 years (or so) to praise the one I just killed in the future.
  • Sarannah
    Sarannah
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I haven't played teso since I felt cheated by teso going p2p to b2p and how zenimax handled it. But since it's morrowind I wanted to try it again, since I never had anything against the game itself, and only left because of how I felt treated.

Few questions:
    -When I wanted to pre-order the morrowind digital collectors edition, the button to order it is greyed out and says: "You do not qualify for this product." Why is this happening?
    **This is from going pre-order > morrowind digital collectors edition > country select > eso online store.**

-As I said I haven't played in a long while, when I pre-order morrowind(CE), can I make a new character that actually directly starts in morrowind?

-Edited in: Will the morrowind expansion also have the original elder scrolls 3 morowind music?.. I miss this so much!

Thanks for the answers!

Edit: Found out why the button is greyed out, it selected the regular collectors edition, and not the upgrade to morrowind CE. When I manually select the upgrade I can see the buy now option.
    Edited by Sarannah on February 25, 2017 10:33AM
  • Rosveen
    Rosveen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sarannah wrote: »
    -As I said I haven't played in a long while, when I pre-order morrowind(CE), can I make a new character that actually directly starts in morrowind?

-Edited in: Will the morrowind expansion also have the original elder scrolls 3 morowind music?.. I miss this so much!
    1. Yes. While Morrowind isn't standalone and mechanically works like any other DLC, it will introduce a new way of starting the game directly in Vvardenfell. If you want, you can later move to the mainland and proceed with the main quest as usual.

2. Most likely. The base game already reuses original TES tracks in certain areas and this expansion is built on nostalgia, so I can't imagine why they wouldn't want to use Morrowind music. Maybe exactly as it was, maybe in a slightly differently arranged version, but I'm sure we'll get the warm fuzzy feelings when we hear it. :)

Edited by Rosveen on February 25, 2017 10:40AM