The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[PC EU] - Vice City Deals is recruiting! (AP farming guild)

a_random_peasant
Posting this on behalf of the management, which is permanently indisposed.

"Vice City Deals, the guild responsible for the outpost farming on Haderus PC EU is welcoming every open-minded player eager to get ranks, achievements, skill points, and AP in a fast and easy way with minimal efforts.

With the double AP event (27/02 - 06/03) fast approaching, we feel it is more important than ever to coordinate cross-faction events, and stand united against all petty haters trying to crash our roleplay sessions.

We recruit any player regardless of the level, Champion Points, PVP ranks or skill. As long as you can fight, you're welcome, for numbers do make a difference. And at worst, you'll be a human shield for the rest of us while still reaping profits from the whole affair.

For now, our sessions are organised at the Bleakers outpost between DC and EP, with plans to make an aggressive expansion to include Nikel and/or Sejanus in it too.

Hear my words and bear witness to my vow. Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live in afk and die at my outpost. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Bleakers Watch, for this night and all the nights to come. ( Especially the double ap nights)
Amen.

As written by @Jaybe_Mawfaka , the truest roleplayer of us all.

To join, pm @amanozako in-game or show up at Bleakers any given night or morning from midnight to noon without actively and maliciously trying to kill enemies.
Edited by a_random_peasant on February 23, 2017 2:56AM
  • Waseem
    Waseem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    this is awesome XD
    PC EU