Maintenance for the week of September 16:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 16, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) – 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Having bards in your house

ascan7
ascan7
✭✭✭
Can you have NPC bards or maybe self-playing instruments in your house? I'd like to be welcomed by the song "Red Diamond" when i come home
  • redspecter23
    redspecter23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd love bards as NPC's to be placed in houses. In addition to songs, it would be nice if you could have storytellers to place in your home as well. In general more NPC's would be nice to make the houses seem more lively.
  • JamieAubrey
    JamieAubrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    2k an hour I'll come in and /lute in the corner for you

10k I'll sing any song on Discord/TS xD
    Edited by JamieAubrey on February 25, 2017 1:25AM
  • AtAfternoon
    AtAfternoon
    ✭✭✭
    No NPC bards have been released.

Maybe Bards College in Solitude is temporarily closed. It would be cool having them function like other assistants. When you speak to them you get to pick a song. You can place them in your house or have them following you in your journeys.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZwuTo7zKM8
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    was walking around the forsaken stronghold doing a preview...man - that was one seriously desolate, cold and creepy place...

yeah, a banker, merchant, bard and any other npc zos can come up with would be totally neccessary to hang out there...
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
  • NetViperX
    NetViperX
    ✭✭✭✭
    I would like some Npc guards that can be dressed in the players choice of costume. A couple of troopers in Imperial Armor patrolling the yard would be excellent. I would take a bard too, but only if we can dress them and choose their appearance. Pretty wood elf girl in a graht climbers outfit, absolutely. Fat orc male in Nord bathers costume not so much.
  • ascan7
    ascan7
    ✭✭✭
    I'm sad to see that is a feature that ZOS didn't think about. Let's hope they'll add more stuff to houses. Even a magical, self-playing harp.
  • JamieAubrey
    JamieAubrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ascan7 wrote: »
    I'm sad to see that is a feature that ZOS didn't think about. Let's hope they'll add more stuff to houses. Even a magical, self-playing harp.

Last time I saw a self playing harp, these guys where involved

latest?cb=20161205010946
  • TheShadowScout
    TheShadowScout
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can you have NPC bards or maybe self-playing instruments in your house? I'd like to be welcomed by the song "Red Diamond" when i come home
    We had that one already, did we not?
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/320922/bard-assistant

latest?cb=20161205010946
    Forget the harp... we want Fluffy! :p;)
  • KalinRan
    KalinRan
    ✭✭

I second this, I want a bard to keep playing in the parlor.

geonsocal wrote: »
    was walking around the forsaken stronghold doing a preview...man - that was one seriously desolate, cold and creepy place...

yeah, a banker, merchant, bard and any other npc zos can come up with would be totally neccessary to hang out there...

Hey, to each their own.
    I moved in there, it's very warm and perfect for me thank you very much.
    It seriously just needs a bit of love; lots and lots pink and white leafed trees from auridon, along with Dominion banners and flags hanging around; banker, merchant, cozy fireplace with mounted animal heads; large imperial rugs, some trebuchets, ballistae, catapults, a ram, a nice hot forge next to the blacksmith station, and it's set to be the stronghold it deserves to be. I renamed mine to Castle Greywolf.
  • Rev Rielle
    Rev Rielle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd really like to see a music system implemented like in Lord of the Rings Online. LotRO didn't do a lot right when it came to housing, but the music was something they did.

For example; We could purchase one or more 'soundtracks' from an achievement furnishings merchant that is appropriate to that zone, then in our home we could place one 'somewhere' in our home (in LotRO it was invisible), and then that music would play.

Bards would be nice too, but that can get a little creepy in smaller places.
    If you can be anything, be kind.
  • Blairy087
    Blairy087
    ✭✭✭

latest?cb=20161205010946
    Can i have Fluffy in my house too plz
    Edited by Blairy087 on March 2, 2017 9:04AM