Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[PC][EU][DC] Daggerfall Anguish Legion - Looking for regular players to form a healthy community

pengwynn
pengwynn
✭✭
Hy81q8a.jpg

Daggerfall Anguish Legion

We are a guild that focuses on all aspects of ESO. We are new and feel that we have a lot of potential for the future within the ESO community. All players of all backgrounds and experiences are welcome within the guild regardless of your ESO experience levels. We are situated on the EU megaserver.

We aim to provide a refreshing and fulfilling experience to our members. We feel that we will achieve this through regular events such as overland boss raids of regions, dolmen grinding and eventually 12-player trials!

All our guild staff/officers are friendly and willing to help any member at anytime with anything, and if not they will be sure to help you find the answer to your queries.
Joining us means that you will be apart of a growing and pleasant community which takes pride in making it members its first priority, whether this means answering simple questions or all the way to helping with character builds.

Feel free to check out our website by clicking the link below.

Daggerfall Anguish Legion Website

Edited by pengwynn on November 18, 2016 1:05PM
  • pengwynn
    pengwynn
    ✭✭
    The Daggerfall Anguish Legion is still recruiting, as we have surpassed 60+ players we are now in guild discussions on obtaining a guild trader!
  • Quezng
    Quezng
    My friend SamsSkyline wants to join the guild, I will invite him if that's okay?:)
    Give me cat nip.
  • Quezng
    Quezng
    Pengwynn mate did you know that you can screenshot your guild photos better in the windowed mode rather than the normal mode, just press "alt + prt scr", then paste to paint or other imaging tool and it will work great!

Thank me later!xD
    Give me cat nip.
  • pengwynn
    pengwynn
    ✭✭
    Thanks Quezng, please forward him to our guild website dal.enjin.com.

• Kronos_Ice
    Kronos_Ice
    ✭✭
    Hey guys,

Good job making this post, I've finally gotten a chance to look at it.

We've found a lot of members on these forums so keep the good work up.

The community is growing and relationships are already being made!
    You can always use more fire.
  • Quezng
    Quezng
    Just to note our guild now has a dedicated Discord voice-channel for voice communication between guild members.
    Daily we get ten to fifteen members on out voice chat at a single time, with a great sense of humor and community.

People from any race, religion and country can join the guild now!
    We accept any ESO characters with any levels and skills, we can train you too!:)

visit dal.enjin.com for more updates!
    Give me cat nip.
  • Quezng
    Quezng
    Our guild website has now been upgraded to make it more user-friendly for people who want to check it out and apply, thanks for reading this message!:)
    Give me cat nip.
  • Quezng
    Quezng
    So Pengwynn what does the guild have to offer, do you do PvP, Role-Playing, Guild Trading...?
    Edited by Quezng on November 28, 2016 9:19AM
    Give me cat nip.
  • pengwynn
    pengwynn
    ✭✭
    Hi all

We are now at 80+ guild members, the majority of our members use our discord server.
    We are very easy going, we want to keep rules to a minimum and we pride ourselves in having a very, friendly active guild.
    Many of our new joiners compliment the guild to our openness/friendly demeanor.
    We have decided to obtain a guild trader at 150+ players.
    New players are welcome!

Thanks - Pera
  • Quezng
    Quezng
    We are doing a dolmen grind today for all guild members. This means more experience for lower leveled players that want a chance to play with the guild and see whether you would like to apply. Whisper to Quezng in 5 hours for more info
    Give me cat nip.
  • SoggyBizkit
    SoggyBizkit
    ✭✭✭
    Looking at joining a friendly guild to finally start doing some dungeons. I'm new to PC but not new to ESO. Was on PS4 at launch but have given up console gaming to join the master race. Add on's make ESO so much more enjoyable and after leveling up a tank DK and Stamblade to 150CP I feel the need for a guild. I will be also leveling up a healer at some point so I can be flexible on what role to fill if needed. Both my chars are EP is that a problem ?
  • Quezng
    Quezng
    Looking at joining a friendly guild to finally start doing some dungeons. I'm new to PC but not new to ESO. Was on PS4 at launch but have given up console gaming to join the master race. Add on's make ESO so much more enjoyable and after leveling up a tank DK and Stamblade to 150CP I feel the need for a guild. I will be also leveling up a healer at some point so I can be flexible on what role to fill if needed. Both my chars are EP is that a problem ?

@SoggyBizkit That is no problem with our guild whatsoever. You can join us with EP characters however during PvP we will be in the Daggerfall Covenent. You can join through applying at dal.enjin.com! Thanks for the comment and we hope to see you online!
    Give me cat nip.
  • Azraelios
    Azraelios
    ✭✭
    Are you guys still active and looking for new recruits?