Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Need help to play

Pasdev
Pasdev
✭✭
I come from the Canada. I'm currently in a big road trip in USA for couple of weeks and I have with me my ps4 and my screen. I played only once for the past 3 weeks. I'm looking for a place for players, a place where I can bring my console and play. I life and I sleep in the box of my car to save money and I aren't so access to the hotels. I can also play in this box if I find a place with electricity and good wifi. I'm currently in California but I move a lot. Someone has a idea or suggestion?
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Look up Video Game Stores and find the ones that host LAN Parties, if that is even a thing anymore. Even then, these places would the be the best source of information for what you are looking for.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Kaymorolis
    Kaymorolis
    ✭✭✭
    I know people take laptops to Starbucks for their wifi. Maybe they wouldn't mind if you set your ps4 up in those? Especially if you are enjoying their beverages.
    PC | NA
    CP: 240+
    Tai'Zar - 50 Bosmer Stamblade
    Annatar the Fair - 50 Altmer MagSorc
    Rules Through Fear - 50 Argonian Templar
  • Violynne
    Violynne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Head over to Reddit and ask fellow gamers if they're willing to throw you an extension cord and a bit of WiFi. You may find some who may help.

Just don't abuse their trust regarding the WiFi. The last thing someone needs is a knock on the door from the FBI.
  • parkham
    parkham
    ✭✭✭
    Above all, be careful. I would be nervous about going to someone's place when I didn't know them and I would equally be nervous about inviting someone I didn't know to my place to "play games".

PC-NA-EST

- All's Faire Guild
    - Divine Crusade Guild
    - Greybeards & Gals Guild
    - Dead Citizens Guild
  • Pasdev
    Pasdev
    ✭✭
    Thank you guys, it's really appreciated. I found some rare places but only for pc gamers and I can't bring my ps4. I signed up on Reddit and I'll see results.
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Starbucks .