The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

counterfeit pardon edict's gone after depositing in bank

plnkfloydian
I saved up 2 counterfeit pardon edict's put them in my bank and as I was managing my inventory noticed they are no where to be found, is there anything at all I can do as they were half the reward for doing the crime city quests to the fullest potential. Very irritating to say the least. I tried reporting in game but I order to do so I need the item in my inventory to tell them what item I'm referencing(LOL). Thanks friends
Edited by plnkfloydian on February 24, 2017 2:38AM

Best Answer

• plnkfloydian
    They were there after all just really hard to see among my collection of maps, my apologies but I swear they weren't there at the time. Thx
    Answer ✓
  • EternalDiva
    EternalDiva
    ✭✭✭
    I have one of these and no idea what to do with it. If I put it in the bank would I be able to actually "use" it on the spot? I tried to "use" it and it of course says I dont have a bounty high enough. REally hate to be carrying it around forever. and was gonna put it in the bank until I saw your note. eke.
  • plnkfloydian
    I know you can quickslot them but I wouldn't put them in the bank, I used up a lot of crown invisibility potions just to pull off the most amount of loot from the quest as easy as possible I had almost 100 items at 40-250 a pop, I'd really like to get those back I only care because of how strategic I was in doing it my heart was even pounding at times living on the razors edge with a full bag of loot and trying to push my luck.

Is there a better way to contact support I've reached out to all known contacts and haven't even received a confirmation email or anything, I know they are jay so I'm holding out hope, was trying to be punctual about it though
    Edited by plnkfloydian on February 24, 2017 5:21AM