The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
The connection issues for the North American megaservers have been resolved at this time. If you continue to experience difficulties at login, please restart your client. Thank you for your patience!

XBox NA - Shameless Begging for researchable equipment

GCypher87
GCypher87
✭✭✭
Anybody wanna help a guy out and send me your researchable equipment that you can't use, mail them all to GCypher87. I need more traits to research, particularly divines, nirnhoned and impenetrable. Thanks
PC: @Cyffr
  • davey1107
    davey1107
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd send but I'm on PS4. I find the fastest is if you join a big trade guild then put out guild text chats. In my guild I frequently see "could anyone send me a line of medium armor in i men for research." If I'm near a craft station I make and email them right away.
    Options
  • GCypher87
    GCypher87
    ✭✭✭
    yeah i have a guild that has a master crafter. I just didn't want to burden him with all that lol. If everyone could find it in their hearts to send just one piece each, I'll have a master in a two or three months.
    PC: @Cyffr
    Options
  • Balibe
    Balibe
    ✭✭✭✭
    Drop me an email in game, I can help ya out (GT is forum name) .....

No one is going to send items they want to breakdown, especially nirnhoned items. They are too valuable. If you have the mats I can make what you need for researching ......

I am 9 in light and 8 in BS & WW. I am just starting Nirn, have a few 9's in other areas but still working on it .....

Edited by Balibe on February 23, 2017 3:23AM
    Options
  • Jciampi
    Jciampi
    ✭✭✭
    I'm 9 trait in medium and heavy armor. 7-9 trait in light. 8-9 in woodworking and 6-9 in weapons. Two months and I'll be master crafter. Hit me up with what you need in a message. If you want nirnhoned you gotta supply the nirn. But I have everything researched in nirn, one of the first traits i did. GT BehelitApostle on Xbox one
    Options
  • TARAFRAKA
    TARAFRAKA
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tell me what pieces and ill send.
    Options
  • SGT_Wolfe101st
    SGT_Wolfe101st
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    GCypher87 wrote: »
    Anybody wanna help a guy out and send me your researchable equipment that you can't use, mail them all to GCypher87. I need more traits to research, particularly divines, nirnhoned and impenetrable. Thanks

Just divines, impenetrable, and nirhoned? Can I send you 100K in gold while we are at it. I have a full set of Glass motifs, would that help your troubles????
    PS4 -NA AD

Wood Elf - StamNB - DPS
    Nord - MagDK - Tank
    High Elf - MagSorc - DPS
    Dark Elf - Mag Warden- Healer
    Options
  • bryanhaas
    bryanhaas
    ✭✭✭✭
    GCypher87 wrote: »

Just divines, impenetrable, and nirhoned? Can I send you 100K in gold while we are at it. I have a full set of Glass motifs, would that help your troubles????

Might want to take this into in game messages, trading isn't allowed on the forums and your getting awfully close to that line.
    PS4 NA AD GM formerly known as GM of "The Children of the Void"

9 trait crafter I do all the things (Yes I mean ALL the things ;0).

Price list: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FTV7ACtmEpQQwsEiHVcrBxC0zKaj6LKvc3An7dGG2t0/edit?usp=sharing
    Youtube: MaulochBaal https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRav05_8nWGvlTrfBBefaEw/featured
    Options
  • ELDARTHVADER
    ELDARTHVADER
    ✭✭
    why the begging? WALFARE
    go to trader find the piece for like 500 gold (Not Nirnhorn) research!
    ask your "Master Trade for the Nirnhorn pieces but provide him with F.n or P.N.

no need to beg!

I found every piece i need in trader or for trade with guild/friend online.

this is a MMO be social in game, but never beg!
    Options