The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[PC - NA - EST] Looking for other girls to play casually with questing/grinding/general mischief

Niko1987
Niko1987
✭✭
I'm a level 24 STAM tank-in-training and I usually enjoy general questing and galavanting through the landscapes just hanging out. It would be nice to travel with some girls or one that also RPs or enjoys chatting about random things. I'd prefer someone new, not that far into, or someone returning so that we might learn together or from one another. :lol: I don't have a house yet, but I plan to get one. Which is why I'd love to quest and grind as much as I can. :sunglasses:

I'm not into PvP or anything like that and don't plan to. Any race/concentration is welcome.
Let me know if you're interested and the times you play. :D

Thanks! :smile:
"It must be nice to fight for something you feel so strongly about. Too often I don't have that luxury."- Ahrilux
@Niko1987 | PC NA
Lady Ahrilux | Nord | Dragonknight | STAM Tank in Training
  • wrgagurl
    wrgagurl
    ✭✭✭
    Im def a noob....and same as you would like to have a friend to travel around ESO with.
    XBOX ONE X, NA
    530CP
    Magika Sorceror
    Magika Warden
    Magika Templar
  • Niko1987
    Niko1987
    ✭✭
    wrgagurl wrote: »
    Im def a noob....and same as you would like to have a friend to travel around ESO with.

@wrgagurl Awesome :D My in-game name is @Niko1987 if you want to a add me :smile:
    "It must be nice to fight for something you feel so strongly about. Too often I don't have that luxury."- Ahrilux
    @Niko1987 | PC NA
  • wrgagurl
    wrgagurl
    ✭✭✭
    Sounds good, I'll def add you! Thanks!
    XBOX ONE X, NA
    530CP
    Magika Sorceror
    Magika Warden
    Magika Templar
  • WonderlandBiome
    I'm a chick and also looking for friends. I know a lot about the game and can explain tons of stuff to you guys including discussing builds and what not! Please add me @WonderlandBiome
    "Have you not heard of the Dark Brotherhood? The remorseless guild of paid assassins and homicidal cutthroats? Join us, and you will find we are all that and so much more."
    - Lucien Lachance [<3]
  • Niko1987
    Niko1987
    ✭✭
    @WonderlandBiome That's awesome! I'll add you as soon as I get home! :smile:
    @Niko1987 | PC NA