The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
· [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Help Where Do I Find Wood

makeumrage
makeumrage
✭✭✭
Where can I buy wood planks or 2x4 or such to build things for gold? Thanks.
  • makeumrage
    makeumrage
    ✭✭✭
    Tried skywatch furnings guy he had squat.
    Options
  • BlackSparrow
    BlackSparrow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The luxury item furnisher in Hollow City is the only place I've found them.

If you don't know what Hollow City is, play your alliance's main questline all the way through. That's the only way to get there that I know of.

EDIT:
    Or do you mean Heartwood, the Wood material used to build furniture? For that, either check the guild traders or go our farming wood nodes in the world.
    Edited by BlackSparrow on February 22, 2017 12:33AM
    Living vicariously through my characters.

My Girls:
    "If you were trapped in your house for, say, a year, how would you pass the time?"

Nephikah the Houseless, dunmer assassin: "I suppose I could use the break. I have a lot of business holdings now that need management."
    Swum-Many-Waters, elderly argonian healer: "I think that I would enjoy writing a memoir."
    Silh'ki, khajiit warrior-chef: "Would this one be able to go outside, to the nearby river? It's hard to fish without water!"
    Peregrine Huntress, bosmer hunter: "Who is forcing me to stay inside, and where can I find them?"
    Lorenyawe, altmer mechanist: "And why would I want to go outside in the first place? Too much to be done in the workshop."
    Lorelai Magpie, breton master thief: "I'd go nuts. Lucky for me, I have a little experience sneaking out!"
    Rasheda the Burning Heart, redguard knight: "I would continue my training to keep my skills sharp."
    Hex-Eye Azabi, khajiit daedric priestess: "I suppose it would be lucky, then, that I built a shrine to Mephala in my backyard."
    Yngva Stormhammer, nord bandit (reformed...ish): "I hate being inside even when I'm not forced to be. GET. ME. OUT."
    Madam Argentia, vampire dunmer aristocrat: "I suppose it would be more of the same. I have a rather... contentious relationship with the sun."
    Mazie gra-Bolga, orc scout: "Uh... I'd have to house train my bear..."
    Felicia the Wanderer, imperial witch-for-hire: "What Lorelai said."
    Calico Jaka-dra, retired khajiit pirate: "This one would like a rest from her grand adventures. Her jewel shop runs out of stock!"
    Shimmerbeam, blind altmer psijic: "Provided that I am confined to Artaeum, I do not think I will want for things to occupy my time."
    Shauna Blackfire, redguard necromancer: "Sounds like paradise. I hate people."
    Kirniel the Undying, cursed bosmer warrior: "I would feel useless, not being able to fight."
    Echoes-from-Dragons, argonian who thinks she's a dragon: "All the better to count my hoard!"

(Signature idea shamelessly stolen from Abeille.)
    Options
  • makeumrage
    makeumrage
    ✭✭✭
    The luxury item furnisher in Hollow City is the only place I've found them.

If you don't know what Hollow City is, play your alliance's main questline all the way through. That's the only way to get there that I know of.

EDIT:
    Or do you mean Heartwood, the Wood material used to build furniture? For that, either check the guild traders or go our farming wood nodes in the world.

I just mean plain old wood pieces like a furniture item to build cool things with. Like a plank or 2x4 or something man lol. Its incredibly expensive to build platforms with short small stone slabs
    Options
  • makeumrage
    makeumrage
    ✭✭✭
    I wanna buy it from a home furnisher or something with gold
    Options
  • Tevalaur
    Tevalaur
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is Uncle John's band calling you? Do you daydream about Sugar Magnolias? Is your favorite sunflower a China Cat? Tired of Truckin' alone to Terrapin Station? If so, share some Space with other hippies & deadheads in the guild Sunshine Daydream! Send a message in game (PC-NA) to Kaibeth for your invitation.
    Options
  • Tevalaur
    Tevalaur
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The planks themselves are found in Khenarthi's Roost, Grahtwood, Betnikh, Alik'r Desert & Eastmarch. A smaller selection are found in Coldharbour as well.
    Is Uncle John's band calling you? Do you daydream about Sugar Magnolias? Is your favorite sunflower a China Cat? Tired of Truckin' alone to Terrapin Station? If so, share some Space with other hippies & deadheads in the guild Sunshine Daydream! Send a message in game (PC-NA) to Kaibeth for your invitation.
    Options
  • Leandor
    Leandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Would the answer "in your pants" lighten the mood with a healthy laugh, or be considered trolling, I am a bit unsure whether to post it o:)
    Options
  • Jitterbug
    Jitterbug
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Leandor wrote: »
    Would the answer "in your pants" lighten the mood with a healthy laugh, or be considered trolling, I am a bit unsure whether to post it o:)

and is the wood found in the mornings by chance?
    Options
  • alephthiago
    alephthiago
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tevalaur wrote: »

Hey dude/dudette, want to take this opportunity to thank you for all those guides you do, have been paying attention to it for some time now.
    Walks-in-Shadowss AD Magblade
    *** kitty AD Stamblade
    Paarthurnax's Will AD Magicka DK
    agnar cracked skull EP Magicka DK (veteran dragonstar arena bot)
    Klogi Mugdul AD Stamina DK
    Savre Selranni AD Magicka Sorc (being polished)
    Avenar Lolhealing AD Magicka Templar (being polished)

Options
  • Leandor
    Leandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Jitterbug wrote: »

In my personal experience it can be found all day long. Sometimes without pause. >:)
    Options
  • Jitterbug
    Jitterbug
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Jitterbug wrote: »

In my personal experience it can be found all day long. Sometimes without pause. >:)

I would probably see a doctor.
    Unless you're under 30 years old, then there's nothing to see here.
    Options
  • Tevalaur
    Tevalaur
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tevalaur wrote: »

Hey dude/dudette, want to take this opportunity to thank you for all those guides you do, have been paying attention to it for some time now.

It's dudette, and you're welcome :)
    Options