Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

homestead materials

emily3989
emily3989
✭✭✭✭✭
Is there a special place in guild store I need to filter down to find these items (bast, heartwood, etc.).

I have tried and tried with woodworking materials (using MM) and just cannot find any listed on any guild trader, am I just unlucky or are they not tagged a certain type item for searching?

Thanks in advance.
Thasi - V16 Magblade Vampire PC/NA
  • Fudly_budly
    Fudly_budly
    ✭✭✭✭
    they are a provisioning item actually.
    Rule #1: RL trumps gaming.
    Rule #2: True immersion is RL.
    Rule #3: RL lag is wonderful.
    Rule #4: People matter. Pixels do not.
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yup as Fudly_Budly said these are for some reason listed under provisioning.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • STEVIL
    STEVIL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    provisioning - rare ingredients
    Proudly skooma free while talks-when-drunk is in mandatory public housing.
    YFMV Your Fun May Vary.

First Law of Nerf-o-Dynamics
    "The good way I used to get good kills *with good skill* was good but the way others kill me now is bad."

• emily3989
    emily3989
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks all
    Thasi - V16 Magblade Vampire PC/NA
  • Jaeysa
    Jaeysa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That being said, Awesome Guild Store does have a seperate section for furnishing materials in their material section(towards the end, the chair).
    PC/NA: Primarily Daggerfall Covenant.

Lennie: Breton Sorceror. 9-trait crafter on everything, purveyor of useless frippery.
  • DearestAutumn
    I found materials at the crafting workshops scattered throughout Tamriel.