Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

What happens at level 50?

Soafee
Soafee
✭✭✭
Once you hit max level what do you do? Is it pvp only after that point?
Today is a blessing. Yesterday is in the past and tomorrow is a mystery.
  • Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Level 50 is not max level, you then 'Switch' to Champion Points as your rank. Starting at CP10, and currently go up to a soft cap at 561. Gear cap is currently CP160, so end game gear is currently 160CP, and end game players are 561CP.

in terms of content, there is PLENTY. Vet Dungeons if you haven't done them already. Trials, Vet trials, Vet Dragonstar, Vet Maelstorm arena. Really at CP10 you are only getting started. L50 historically took your first 5 Alliance zones and Coldharbour, now in One Tamriel its different as everything scales.

But aye, there is plenty to do post L50, plenty!!
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Beardimus : VR16 Dunmer MagSorc [RIP MagDW 2015-2018]
    Emperor of Sotha Sil 02-2018 & Sheogorath 05-2019
    1st Emperor of Ravenwatch
    Alts - - for the Lolz
    Archimus : Bosmer Thief / Archer / Werewolf
    Orcimus : Fat drunk Orc battlefield 1st aider
    Scalimus - Argonian Sorc Healer / Pet master

Fighting small scale with : The SAXON Guild
    Fighting with [PvP] : The Undaunted Wolves
    Trading Guilds : TradersOfNirn | FourSquareTraders

Xbox One | NA | EP
    Bëardimus : L43 Dunmer Magsorc / BG
    Heals-With-Pets : VR16 Argonian Sorc PvP / BG Healer
    Nordimus : VR16 Stamsorc
    Beardimus le 13iem : L30 Dunmer Magsorc Icereach
  • DrkHunter86
    DrkHunter86
    ✭✭✭
    The game starts
  • Mojmir
    Mojmir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You become a golden god
  • DrkHunter86
    DrkHunter86
    ✭✭✭
    Once you hit the cp leveling is really when you character build starts too matter as this is where the real variety of gear cp points and your skills start too branch out. As beardimus has said this is also where the end game content starts.
  • Soafee
    Soafee
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks
    Today is a blessing. Yesterday is in the past and tomorrow is a mystery.
  • Darkonflare15
    Darkonflare15
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The game starts

Game been started when you got out of cold harbor. Level 50 just means you enter into a new advancement system. That is all.
  • NocturnalGuideMe
    NocturnalGuideMe
    ✭✭✭
    i have anxiety about this.

and also i wish i knew what i knew now, and how much i would like playing NB

cuz now idk what to do with lvl 28 DK other than to maybe switch him to a roleplay charcter and crafter...but the time involved makes me think itd be easier starting a new character all together.

anyone got advice and a paper bag for breathing into?
    Dar'Dek Do'Tenurr
    Khajiiti Stamina Nightblade
    Master Thief, Dark Brotherhood Executioner, Former Dro m'Athra Shade
  • Artemiisia
    Artemiisia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    this game, has the best endgame and longest/most endgame content I have ever seen in any mmos, so you in for lots of fun
  • greylox
    greylox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PC EU

House of the Black Lotus
    *{Smokes-in-the-Shade }* (Mag pet Sorc Argonian, prolific thief, willing participant of the dark arts, gardener of exotic...herbs)
    {Lugdum The Mechanist} (Hybrid Orc Templar, collector of ancient Ayleid smoking pipes)
    {Rantoul} (Dark Elf Magknight, likes an ale between boss fights, has been known to offer daedric princes out in a fist fight)
    {Red, The Wanderer} (Bosmer stam sorc and hunter extraordinaire)
    {Shoots-For-Stars} (Argonian Mag pet Sorc Ice mage Healer)
    *{Jinny the spark }* (Sassy Imperial Stamplar)
    {Crezzi the Drifter} (Magblade khajiit burglar, available for questionable operations)
    {Grif the Despised} (StamKnight Tank Nord, Eastmarch Master Drinker and spinner of tall yarns)
    {Geraldine Stone-Heart} (High Elf MagSorc Ice Tank, Mystic, practitioner of the ancient arts)
    *{Anawinn}* (Stam pet Ward Redguard, Mother to a bear and an unruly Hunger,Librarian, field medic and natures fist)

{*}Mains
    { CP 900+ }

Caretaker of Battle Island (Grand Topal), the holiday destination for the discerning warrior
    Residing in Stay-Moist Mansion-Shadowfen - The Smoking Den (as of 6th feb 2017)

• KovanderHlaalu
    KovanderHlaalu
    Soul Shriven
    Sorry guys for the delay(i'm quite a new player )
    i just didn't get at all if ,once reached level 50(and then switched to champion level), i m still able to get skill points when i level up.
    I am asking this because i need to know if it s worth spending skills in some abilities rather than others
  • Artemiisia
    Artemiisia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    u wont get anymore skillpoints for leveling up, how ever there is like 386 skillpoints in the game to be collected

from main quests
    from gathering skyshards 3 gives one skill point
    from DLC main quests
    from doing Dungeons first time
    from leveling up in pvp

Ater lvl50, u will start getting champion points, that goes into a new system you can become stronger from. You will be getting enlightenment every day, that gives you greater xp from kills and such.

The first 100 champion points you will be enlightenment all the time, its the catchup system
  • DeathlurkZ
    DeathlurkZ
    ✭✭✭
    Your gear will get outgrown fast, you wont be able to find anything to buy in guild store but since you outgrow fast it is a waste to buy gear anyways, so you will grind through to cp 160 feeling weak and frustrated using mismatched dropped gear. This has been my experience atleast. Im at CP 125.. using a 4pc lvl 36 training gear and whatever weapon drops...