Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Question on Master Fisher Achievement

ThePaulrus94
ThePaulrus94
✭✭✭
So I've looked around the forum and haven't found an answer, so hoping I can get one here. When it comes to the Master Fisher Achievement, do I need to hold on to my rare fish that I catch in order to receive the achievement or does it get stored somewhere special that's not my inventory?

Thanks for the help!
Edited by ThePaulrus94 on February 21, 2017 6:17PM
  • Dread_Guy
    Dread_Guy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You dont need to hold on to them. Once you capture the fish, the progress is saved in the journal so feel free to sell them
    "My name is Julius Decimus Heraclius, Guildmaster of the Scions of the Sun, Brigadier of the Covenant Army, loyal servant to the High King Emeric. Brother to a betrayed legion, son to a fallen empire. And I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next." ---Julius Decimus Heraclius (Imperial Templar)
  • Asmael
    Asmael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    When you catch one, it's available in the Miscellaneous tab of your inventory, and counts toward your achievement as soon as you catch said rare fish.

As for what to do with the rare fishies, well, I just sell them.
    PC EU - Zahraji of the Void, aka "Kitty", the fluffiest salmon genocider in town.
    Poke @AsmaeI (last letter is uppercase "i") on PC EU or Asmael#9325 on Discord and receive a meow today.
  • ThePaulrus94
    ThePaulrus94
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the response. It's going be a looong road ahead
  • Violynne
    Violynne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the response. It's going be a looong road ahead
    Not if you grab a few people solely to fish. The rates of catching a rare increases the more people fishing at the same hole.

Head to a city and just post you're looking for people to help with the fishing achievement.

You'll get some biters. :wink:

• Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, fish with a group of 4 to 5 other people and the Greens and Blues practically jump out of the water. If you can get some kind of voice chat going, it can be good way to get past this.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"