Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Spell and Weapon Crit for DK

SimonSays89
Im not exactly new to the game, but after sorting out my gf's magika dk, I noticed you can quite easily reach a spell crit of beyond 300% simply by having the right buffs in game. Although for weapon crit there is nothing equivalent. I've had a stam dk all my eso life and not managed to get his wpn crit past 80% (and thats with serious compensation to either my spell/phy resistance and/or stam recovery. Am I just deaf, dumb and blind?
"May your sword be sharp, and your tongue sharper!"
  • Danksta
    Danksta
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    How? And Why?
    BawKinTackWarDs PS4/NA

• W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    just chiming in on this... if u are running FoO along with inner light on the same bar it creates ( or at least created havent looked at it recently since i noticed it ) a visual glitch in ur spell crit % .... any time u swap bars the spell crit % number would increase indefinately ... but its just a visual glitch ( tested it against an AD friend ) even got the crit % over 3k% but only crit about 50-60% of the time
    Edited by W0lf_z13 on February 21, 2017 6:21PM
    Breton Nightblade ~ Fang of the Wolf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Dragonknight ~ Ðårk Ŵølf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Necro ~ Ðeåth Ŵølf ~ (50)

☣☣☣   |     Alliance ~Daggerfall Covenant~     |     Server ~NA PC~     |     CP's ~2156~     |     ☣☣☣