Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

How to get vigor?

wesparker25
wesparker25
Soul Shriven
I'm a nightblade who wants a only 43 and from what I've read vigor is my best bet at self heal so I can solo better on quests and such. I know it's in the assault tree but how do I level that up and get the ability?
  • ValkynSketha
    ValkynSketha
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PVP, the best way solo by following zergs and spamming rapid regeneration, and repairing walls of keeps and resources.
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I know it's in the assault tree but how do I level that up and get the ability?
    Get a resto staff, find a large zerg ball, follow them and spam heals.

You'll rake in AP with little risk ...
    shades.gif

Edited by SirAndy on February 20, 2017 6:37PM
  • zZzleepyhead
    zZzleepyhead
    ✭✭✭
    The amount of AP gained from capturing keeps and resources has been dramatically increased. Make sure you stay around the area until you've secured your tick! On top of this the amount of AP to rank up in PvP has been reduced. You'll have vigor in no time
  • greylox
    greylox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got it on my stamplar last night, 5 hours exactly it took from the first time I stepped foot in cyrodiil, just running around with groups taking resources and keeps. Can't believe how quick and easy it is to get now.
    Edited by greylox on February 21, 2017 7:57AM
    PC EU

House of the Black Lotus
    *{Smokes-in-the-Shade }* (Mag pet Sorc Argonian, prolific thief, willing participant of the dark arts, gardener of exotic...herbs)
    {Lugdum The Mechanist} (Hybrid Orc Templar, collector of ancient Ayleid smoking pipes)
    {Rantoul} (Dark Elf Magknight, likes an ale between boss fights, has been known to offer daedric princes out in a fist fight)
    {Red, The Wanderer} (Bosmer stam sorc and hunter extraordinaire)
    {Shoots-For-Stars} (Argonian Mag pet Sorc Ice mage Healer)
    *{Jinny the spark }* (Sassy Imperial Stamplar)
    {Crezzi the Drifter} (Magblade khajiit burglar, available for questionable operations)
    {Grif the Despised} (StamKnight Tank Nord, Eastmarch Master Drinker and spinner of tall yarns)
    {Geraldine Stone-Heart} (High Elf MagSorc Ice Tank, Mystic, practitioner of the ancient arts)
    *{Anawinn}* (Stam pet Ward Redguard, Mother to a bear and an unruly Hunger,Librarian, field medic and natures fist)

{*}Mains
    { CP 900+ }

Caretaker of Battle Island (Grand Topal), the holiday destination for the discerning warrior
    Residing in Stay-Moist Mansion-Shadowfen - The Smoking Den (as of 6th feb 2017)

• dposdb14_ESO
    dposdb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Do yourself a favor, stick around and get caltrops while you're at it. I'm a pve player that isn't too keen on pvp but when I make a stam character I always go and grind for vigor and caltrops. Caltrops is right after vigor at rank 6.

Before you begin and after every hour from then on go to a delve in cyrodil and kill a boss. Killing a delve boss in cyrodil will give you a 20% ap gain bonus for an hour, so try and keep that up.

Find a decent size zerg group and run with them. Spam regen on them, get the defense ticks, repair walls and doors, do the repeatable quests (scouting, kill x players, capture keeps, etc.).

These are just some of the tips I've learned over the few times I've farmed for this stuff.