Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

dungeon

gogofoo
gogofoo
Hi fellow player:
I

1. I just reach lvl 10 and trying to que in random dungeon just to see what's it like. It never pop for me? does low level such like myself don't go to dungeon?

2. The zone I am in (must be like newbie) seems dead all the time? does higher level hang out in like HUB spot?(like horde hang out in org. in Wow)

3. What's advantage of ESO plus(I am thinking about it). I read that you get 1500 cp every months, access dlc, etc. But is it worth it?
  • greylox
    greylox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dungeon finder can take a while and isn't working that great, better to shout for a group.

There are undaunted hubs in each allliance where a lot of people get the dailies and hang around duelling and shouting for groups.

Best thing about eso plus is the infinite craft bag for materials. Depending the length you subscribe depends on how many crowns you get.
    PC EU

House of the Black Lotus
    *{Smokes-in-the-Shade }* (Mag pet Sorc Argonian, prolific thief, willing participant of the dark arts, gardener of exotic...herbs)
    {Lugdum The Mechanist} (Hybrid Orc Templar, collector of ancient Ayleid smoking pipes)
    {Rantoul} (Dark Elf Magknight, likes an ale between boss fights, has been known to offer daedric princes out in a fist fight)
    {Red, The Wanderer} (Bosmer stam sorc and hunter extraordinaire)
    {Shoots-For-Stars} (Argonian Mag pet Sorc Ice mage Healer)
    *{Jinny the spark }* (Sassy Imperial Stamplar)
    {Crezzi the Drifter} (Magblade khajiit burglar, available for questionable operations)
    {Grif the Despised} (StamKnight Tank Nord, Eastmarch Master Drinker and spinner of tall yarns)
    {Geraldine Stone-Heart} (High Elf MagSorc Ice Tank, Mystic, practitioner of the ancient arts)
    *{Anawinn}* (Stam pet Ward Redguard, Mother to a bear and an unruly Hunger,Librarian, field medic and natures fist)

{*}Mains
    { CP 900+ }

Caretaker of Battle Island (Grand Topal), the holiday destination for the discerning warrior
    Residing in Stay-Moist Mansion-Shadowfen - The Smoking Den (as of 6th feb 2017)

• Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    gogofoo wrote: »
    Hi fellow player:
    1. I just reach lvl 10 and trying to que in random dungeon just to see what's it like.

You should join a guild if you want to do group dungeons at that level. PUGs (Pick Up Groups) tend to get picky about levels and may kick a low level even if you get a group with the Dungeon Finder. Also, Zone Chat in the Zone 1 for each alliance may have better luck in getting a dungeon group for your level. That would be Stonefalls, Glenumbra or Auridon.

Since the game scales, there is no real starter zone, although traditionally, the ones mentioned above are Zone 1. Most of the population tends to hang out in Zone 2, so Deeshan, Grathtwood or Stormhaven

ESO plus gives 10% more Exp, Gold, the 1500 Crowns (so it's essentially free if your going to buy stuff in the Crown Store) and it gets you the Crafting Bag. If your going to Craft, and to a certain extend, everyone crafts then this is the best thing since sliced bread. Or, be prepared to spend a lot of gold or crowns (real money) on expanding the bank or roll mules to hold excess stuff.

Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• gogofoo
    gogofoo
    I played on PS4, so i don't see much of text for PuG for dungeon.