Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

The Ludophiles Guild - friendly community - everyone welcome!

• speedbumpb16_ESO
    speedbumpb16_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    I would be grateful of an invite if you still have space please. @Speedbump
  • rogerdb16_ESO
    rogerdb16_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Hi there:)
    Your guild description checks a lot of my boxes here.
    I'm a ESO returner who's main activity is solo play, but i'm looking for a group of people to get a bit more involved in group content and to find myself a "social anchor" in game.
    If i'm to get called "noob" in dungeons, i'd at least prefer to have that flung at me from people i know. :smiley:
    So if you're still recruiting, i would appreciate an invite.
    In game name is Kayweg (4 chars ranging from lvl36 to champion lvl 110, spread through all alliances)

Cheers
  • Grundiin
    Grundiin
    ✭✭
    username: @midoriryuu

175 wood elf, stamina nightblade

I would really like to join your guild. I've been playing ESO since BETA, but i still think im a noob :P Im frinedly, social and i like to do trials and PvP!

It sucks when your at 2nd place in PvP, and your alliance gets all 6 keeps.
    Altmer Nightblade: DC: grundiin: lvl 50(CP179)
    Nord Dragonknight: DC: Sigrundur: LvL 50(CP179)
    Kahjiit Sorcerer: AD: Razus-dum: LvL 20
  • Eric_L8s
    Eric_L8s
    I would be grateful of an invite if you still have space please. @Speedbump
    Sorry for the late reply, we still have space, invite sent :)

Hi there:)
    Your guild description checks a lot of my boxes here.
    I'm a ESO returner who's main activity is solo play, but i'm looking for a group of people to get a bit more involved in group content and to find myself a "social anchor" in game.
    If i'm to get called "noob" in dungeons, i'd at least prefer to have that flung at me from people i know. :smiley:
    So if you're still recruiting, i would appreciate an invite.
    In game name is Kayweg (4 chars ranging from lvl36 to champion lvl 110, spread through all alliances)
    Great, invite sent :) Whenever you want to dp dungeons don't stop asking before you found someone to join you, guild chat usually works, and if Discord is an option for you in the EU evening hours it's usually populated with people doing dungeons on daily basis, all noobs of course ;)

Grundiin wrote: »
    username: @midoriryuu

175 wood elf, stamina nightblade

I would really like to join your guild. I've been playing ESO since BETA, but i still think im a noob :P Im frinedly, social and i like to do trials and PvP!
    Trials and PvP are not really the main activities currently but I guess we are getting closer to higher end content on daily basis, and would be great to have another member walking that path with us, invite sent :)
  • Corradian
    Corradian
    Soul Shriven
    HI there!!

Guild seems to be what im looking for so would love to have a chat or an invite. Currently im a CP170 tank, easy going:)

Ingame name is: Corradi
  • cool_frood88
    Hello!

This sounds like what I've been looking for, are you still recruiting? I'm only Level 26 and very new to the guild side of things. Please send an invite if you're willing :)
    Recruitment Champion of Alith Legion.
    Ebonheart Pact PvX guild, EU server.
    Check out our website at alithlegion.com
  • Eric_L8s
    Eric_L8s
    Corradian wrote: »
    HI there!!

Guild seems to be what im looking for so would love to have a chat or an invite. Currently im a CP170 tank, easy going:)

Ingame name is: Corradi
    Great, invite sent :)

Hello!

This sounds like what I've been looking for, are you still recruiting? I'm only Level 26 and very new to the guild side of things. Please send an invite if you're willing :)
    Yep, still recruiting, and invite sent :)
  • Grundiin
    Grundiin
    ✭✭
    Hey man, didnt get an invite, could you send another? :)
    It sucks when your at 2nd place in PvP, and your alliance gets all 6 keeps.
    Altmer Nightblade: DC: grundiin: lvl 50(CP179)
    Nord Dragonknight: DC: Sigrundur: LvL 50(CP179)
    Kahjiit Sorcerer: AD: Razus-dum: LvL 20
  • Redoxygen
    Redoxygen
    Soul Shriven
    If you're still recruiting, I would love to join.'
    @Redoxygen in-game.
  • Eric_L8s
    Eric_L8s
    Grundiin wrote: »
    Hey man, didnt get an invite, could you send another? :)
    Oh, sorry for that, I've sent another, please let me know if it didn't get through

Redoxygen wrote: »
    If you're still recruiting, I would love to join.'
    @Redoxygen in-game.
    Great, invite sent :)
  • cjg1991
    cjg1991
    Soul Shriven
    I'd love an invite if you're still recruiting.

@cjg1991
  • t1lkku
    t1lkku
    Soul Shriven
    Moved from ps4 to PC and willing to find guild :)

@t1lkku
  • cool_frood88
    Hello!

Yep, still recruiting, and invite sent :)
    [/quote]

That's great, thank you!
    Recruitment Champion of Alith Legion.
    Ebonheart Pact PvX guild, EU server.
    Check out our website at alithlegion.com
  • Eric_L8s
    Eric_L8s
    cjg1991 wrote: »
    I'd love an invite if you're still recruiting.

@cjg1991
    Invite sent :)
    t1lkku wrote: »
    Moved from ps4 to PC and willing to find guild :)

@t1lkku
    You might have found one, invite sent :)

A little note to everyone: If you want to do something in group, don't stop penetrating guild chat before you've found some to play with, or even better: join our Discord server, there's a group of nice people hanging out there and doing dungeons and stuff on daily basis, mostly in the EU evening hours. And on Saturday we'll have a 'scheduled event', doing bosses and quests in the Valley of Nirnville, Upper Craglorn, starting ~18:00 UTC, meeting at Belkarth Wayshrine or simply in guild chat.
  • Dyzqo
    Dyzqo
    Soul Shriven
    Sounds like a nice guild, any chance for an invite?
  • Homernew
    Homernew
    Please send me an Invite Only L40 And still learning the game
  • Homernew
    Homernew
    Sorry my ingame name is @Jesterhomer
  • Eric_L8s
    Eric_L8s
    Dyzqo wrote: »
    Sounds like a nice guild, any chance for an invite?
    Of course, invite sent :)

Homernew wrote: »
    Sorry my ingame name is @Jesterhomer
    Invite sent :)
  • Kellerica
    Kellerica
    Soul Shriven
    Hey there, I'm a level 12 noob and don't know what the heck I'm doing. I'd love an invite if you guys are still recruiting!
    @Kellerica
  • Eric_L8s
    Eric_L8s
    Kellerica wrote: »
    Hey there, I'm a level 12 noob and don't know what the heck I'm doing. I'd love an invite if you guys are still recruiting!
    @Kellerica
    Hi there, thanks for your interest, invite sent :) We don't know what we're doing either, so this should fit :)
    Edited by Eric_L8s on March 10, 2017 6:12PM
  • Happypants1
    Happypants1
    Soul Shriven
    Hello there, if you can handle another noob then I'm looking for a place to hang out. Or get under other people's feet. @Happypants1
    Cheers!
  • Eric_L8s
    Eric_L8s
    Update June 2019

Old inactive guild seeking reactivation

The story

We are a tiny gaming community with a focus on "production". Production can be anything like recording video, managing game servers, writing articles or running a guild. The origin of the project was a wiki admin, a forum moderator, a youtuber, a streamer and a guild organizer who thought it would be great to do everything together as one team instead of everyone on their own. Over the years the interests shifted a little bit and currently we are mainly recording videos for our YouTube channel and working on our websites.
    Our TESO guild became less and less active after the guild organizers left TESO after the One Tamriel update. We are now considering to reactivate the guild and for this purpose are looking for people to join us on the productive side of the project. All the recruiting is already covered, what would be needed is someone to engage in onboarding new members in game and organizing co-op activities. There's no need for any hard commitments, a basic principle of the project is that everyone should be able to participate in the freqency and volume they are comfortable with doing whatever they like the most.
    So if you can remotely imagine to join this operation please get in touch, we are pretty much everywhere. If you are just interested in some occasional gaming then you are of course invited too but the guild is not really active at this point. Here's a list with some facts & features:

The facts & features

- old, inactive guild seeking reactivation
    - [PC/EU], used to be [Social/PVE], most active in the EU evening hours, 200+ mostly inactive members
    - the guild will be whatever we make it
    - recruiting and promotion of activities covered
    - mature community, long-term project (actually turning 10 this year)
    - partnered Discord server, mostly text chat and no oligation to participate
    - our own website for guild orga & game info, but completely optional
    - partnered YouTube channel, partnered but inactive Twitch channel, many affiliate partnerships
    - opportunity to participate in any area of the project you like
    - occasionally free game keys

Contact

- post in this thread or send pm
    - Discord
    -
    YouTube
    -
    Twitch
    -
    Facebook
    -
    Steam
    -
    Twitter

ludophiles-teso-guild-bottom-banner3-png.348
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/292790/the-ludophiles-guild-friendly-community-everyone-welcome