Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

[PS4] Where to find a complete list of all Recipes?

BTHRZeroX
BTHRZeroX
✭✭
Since I can not use add-ons on the PS4 does anyone have a complete list of all Current Recipes that I can manually mark off?
EU AD PS4 Dragonknight - Werewolf
EU AD PS4 Nightblade
EU DC PS4 Sorcerer - Vampire
EU EH PS4 Nightblade
EU EH PS4 Templar - Vampire
  • davey1107
    davey1107
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you're a crafter, I use an iPad app (also on android) called ESO workbench. It was the best 99 cents I ever spent on anything ESO-related. It has a page with all recipes and you can click and track everything learned. (It does not currently include the special event recipes, like the witch festival stuff).

It also has a potion-poison guide, an enchant building section, but most important a crafting trait research tool that allows you to track everything you've learned, everything youre holding tomreseaech, and timers for research that's running.

• BTHRZeroX
    BTHRZeroX
    ✭✭
    davey1107 wrote: »
    If you're a crafter, I use an iPad app (also on android) called ESO workbench. It was the best 99 cents I ever spent on anything ESO-related. It has a page with all recipes and you can click and track everything learned. (It does not currently include the special event recipes, like the witch festival stuff).

It also has a potion-poison guide, an enchant building section, but most important a crafting trait research tool that allows you to track everything you've learned, everything youre holding tomreseaech, and timers for research that's running.

I may have to look into that thank you.
    EU AD PS4 Dragonknight - Werewolf
    EU AD PS4 Nightblade
    EU DC PS4 Sorcerer - Vampire
    EU EH PS4 Nightblade
    EU EH PS4 Templar - Vampire