Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Having fun with Homestead...but...

Indigo_Shade
Indigo_Shade
✭✭✭
So I've been having a lot of fun with Homestead, to the point I bought a furnished house this week. Of course, then work got crazy and I've been too busy to play like I was hoping this week. <cries>

However, in regards to furnishing materials, I am super annoyed. I am an ESO+ subscriber, and I love the crafting bag TO DEATH. I'm a heavy crafter working on maxing out all crafting skill lines on my two main toons, and that's moving along really well.

The problem with furnishing materials is that they all get pushed into the Provisihing tab. Which is already crammed full of food mats. The flavor text on furnishing mats says that they are RARE. Great, why not at least give those items a color, like the Alchemy herbs that are green.

screenshots_zpsuxfevsvg.png.html]screenshots_zpsuxfevsvg.png

Better yet, can't we have a furnishing mat tab? Perhaps it's been said this is coming, but I've been to busy to read every single new Homestead thread from begining to end.

What say the rest of you..got better ideas on how to manage these items?
  • Vendy
    Vendy
    ✭✭✭
    I have an addon called Advanced Filters and under my provisioning tab it has a "Rare Ingredient" tab
    Implosìon | Pact Stamina Sorcerer
    'Vendy | Pact Magicka Templar
    Vendÿ | Dominion Stamina Templar
  • Lord_Wrath
    Lord_Wrath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yea, that addon is a must. You really have to wonder why its under provisioning.
    1300+ CP | Lørd Wrath | - Sorcerer - Palatine - Grand Master Crafter - 30000 Achievement Points
    Launch Player - PC - NA - EP
  • Indigo_Shade
    Indigo_Shade
    ✭✭✭
    Hmm I'll try the Advanced Filter addon. I suppose part of my frustration is not only finding the stupid mats in my Provisioning tab, but also Bast is super hard to find. Find cloth nodes is fracking hard enough, and last night I came across a player who was taking the Bast from cloth nodes and then leaving the clothing mat. Rude!

Thanks for the tip, both of you.
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Lord_Wrath wrote: »
    Yea, that addon is a must. You really have to wonder why its under provisioning.

I suspect it's because the furniture recipes drop the same way Provisioning recipes do, so the mats got lumped together too. Somebody just copy and pasted the code and didn't change the tags. Logically, the new mats should go under the category you find them with--Bast under cloth, Regulus under Blacksmithing, etc. :\
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works

How to turn off the sustainability features (screen dimming, fps cap) on PC
  • Flashygrrl
    Flashygrrl
    ✭✭✭
    Advanced Filters and AwesomeGuildStore are two addons that are a must have, especially now.
  • Indigo_Shade
    Indigo_Shade
    ✭✭✭
    So I installed Advanced Filters on Friday and and that has helped a lot.Thanks for the tips about that addon. Very quick access to the rare furnishing mats. I already use a Guild Store addon, but I might look at that one you mentioned Flashy. I don't sell much right now, but in a few more months.....oh yea, heh.