The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

PS4 looking for beginner guild

Blowshorn
Blowshorn
Soul Shriven
Just got ESO lvl 24 NB looking for new player guild to do stuff with

@Blowshorn
  • Curragraigue
    Curragraigue
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    NA or EU server?

You can also check out the recruitment threads section of the forum as well.
    PUG Life - the true test of your skill

18 characters, 17 max level, at least 1 Stam and 1 Mag of every class, 1 of every race and 1200+ CP

Tanked to Undaunted 9+ Mag and Stam of every class using Group Finder for 90+% of the Vet Dungeon runs
  • t3hdubzy
    t3hdubzy
    ✭✭✭✭
    T3hdubzy on psn hmu for invite
  • Vindictress
    Illicitus is an mature casual friendly guild. We're PvE and PvP eastern standard time. We have many members that are new to the game, learning the ropes and general bases of the game and returning players. We have a website and discord for extra communication. Our usual timeframe of activeness is after 5pm week days and weekends all day long. If you might be interested. My PSN and website is in my signature. Please feel free to contact me and I can answer any questions you may have to see if we're a good fit for you.
    Princess Vindictive - Templar - PS4
    Vindie - Nightblade - PS4
    Shyael Aeron - Sorcerer - PS4
    PSN: Trisqit