Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Value of a set

mat0frappierb16_ESO
mat0frappierb16_ESO
Soul Shriven
I was wondering how much this set value : Burning Spellweave Set in blue lvl 50 CP 160.

Because I just sell it for 10k for 4 pieces. I was about to sell the 4 pieces for 2k... I didn't want it and I would have disassemble it...

But I want to know if I miss something here.

Best Answer

• Madness1
    Madness1
    ✭✭✭
    Yes and no :smiley:

I want to know if I could have more for it. Is it a rare set? Is it difficult to get and I was Lucky.

It depends on your region, the system, and the current balance of the game. If you're a PC user give Master Merchant and TTC a download for prices for how much things are worth.
    What is the color of night?
    What is the color of the fox?
    Hail Sithis.
    Answer ✓
  • Danksta
    Danksta
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    It's BoP so if you're not going to use it it's worth whatever you can get for it from your group members. Me personally, I'd just give it away if I wasn't going to use it.
    BawKinTackWarDs PS4/NA

• mat0frappierb16_ESO
    mat0frappierb16_ESO
    Soul Shriven

I want to know if I could have more for it. Is it a rare set? Is it difficult to get and I was Lucky.
  • bryanhaas
    bryanhaas
    ✭✭✭✭

Only if divines and someone needs that piece. If I was desperate I might pay at the very most maybe 40 to 50k but normally if you are going to sell drops (you are a *** btw) around 15k is all you can usually hope to get.
    PS4 NA AD GM formerly known as GM of "The Children of the Void"

9 trait crafter I do all the things (Yes I mean ALL the things ;0).

Price list: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FTV7ACtmEpQQwsEiHVcrBxC0zKaj6LKvc3An7dGG2t0/edit?usp=sharing
    Youtube: MaulochBaal https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRav05_8nWGvlTrfBBefaEw/featured
  • Danksta
    Danksta
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Madness1 wrote: »

It depends on your region, the system, and the current balance of the game. If you're a PC user give Master Merchant and TTC a download for prices for how much things are worth.

As far as I know those add-ons use information from guild trader sales. If that's the case then it won't show up there since it's BoP.
    BawKinTackWarDs PS4/NA

• Danksta
    Danksta
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

It's not a rare set and the only pieces I'd personally be willing to buy for any amount of gold would be sharpened one-handed weapons and sharpened staffs.
    BawKinTackWarDs PS4/NA

• jlboozer
    jlboozer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If not using it you should give it away to someone who can in your group(BoP)...it's kinda a d××× move to sale dungeon drops you're not planning on using, but that's just my own personal "ethics code"....it's just a game!!
  • McI
    McI
    ✭✭✭
    If I get any set that I am not going to use that are BoP, I always give away. Why vendor/decon something that someone else can use?