Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

New Homestead feature for blueprints/plans in Craftstore addon

Ourorboros
Ourorboros
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
Just an FYI in case you weren't aware. Craftstore addon has a new feature for Homestead. Click on the far right icon (backpack?) in the bottom left corner and a window opens that displays all the new blueprints, with separate tabs for each of 6 categories. There is a count of how many plans learned/total plans. And of course, it displays which plans you've learned in the list, and displays what's needed to make the item on mouse rollover. I found this by accident. I just thought the latest update was to make the addon compatible. Thanks very much for the new feature. I had just been hoping for a nice addon to help manage my new plans. I just wasn't expecting to find it in an old workhorse! :p
PC/NA/DC
Breton Sorcerer Maester.White - BB meets GoT >Master Crafter< { 9 Traits completed 4/23/15 }
TANSTAAFL--->There ain't no such thing as a free lunch.....Robert Heinlein
Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea....Heinlein
All those moments will be lost in time, like tears...in...rain. Time to die. "Blade Runner"
ESO: the game you hate to love and love to hate....( >_<) May RNG be with you (*,_,*)
  • STEVIL
    STEVIL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Ourorboros wrote: »
    Just an FYI in case you weren't aware. Craftstore addon has a new feature for Homestead. Click on the far right icon (backpack?) in the bottom left corner and a window opens that displays all the new blueprints, with separate tabs for each of 6 categories. There is a count of how many plans learned/total plans. And of course, it displays which plans you've learned in the list, and displays what's needed to make the item on mouse rollover. I found this by accident. I just thought the latest update was to make the addon compatible. Thanks very much for the new feature. I had just been hoping for a nice addon to help manage my new plans. I just wasn't expecting to find it in an old workhorse! :p

well holy crap - well done.
    Proudly skooma free while talks-when-drunk is in mandatory public housing.
    YFMV Your Fun May Vary.

First Law of Nerf-o-Dynamics
    "The good way I used to get good kills *with good skill* was good but the way others kill me now is bad."

• Jaeysa
    Jaeysa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The one problem I've found with this is that I have to disable the addon if I want to use the preview function before crafting it. Otherwise it's an absolute godsend with crafting.
    Edited by Jaeysa on February 17, 2017 3:43PM
    PC/NA: Primarily Daggerfall Covenant.

Lennie: Breton Sorceror. 9-trait crafter on everything, purveyor of useless frippery.
  • Ourorboros
    Ourorboros
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Jaeysa wrote: »
    The one problem I've found with this is that I have to disable the addon if I want to use the preview function before crafting it. Otherwise it's an absolute godsend with crafting.

@Jaeysa Are you referring to the Crafting Preview addon? I just learned about it and haven't installed it yet.
    PC/NA/DC
    Breton Sorcerer Maester.White - BB meets GoT >Master Crafter< { 9 Traits completed 4/23/15 }
    Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea....Heinlein
    All those moments will be lost in time, like tears...in...rain. Time to die. "Blade Runner"
    ESO: the game you hate to love and love to hate....( >_<) May RNG be with you (*,_,*)
  • Jaeysa
    Jaeysa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Ourorboros No - you can preview your furnishings with the base UI, Zos built it in. Instead of R for craft, hit T(For PC)
    PC/NA: Primarily Daggerfall Covenant.

Lennie: Breton Sorceror. 9-trait crafter on everything, purveyor of useless frippery.
  • Ourorboros
    Ourorboros
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Jaeysa wrote: »
    @Ourorboros No - you can preview your furnishings with the base UI, Zos built it in. Instead of R for craft, hit T(For PC)

Didn't catch that. Thanks for the tip!
    PC/NA/DC