Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Help two characters with their c160 gear

ascan7
ascan7
✭✭✭
Hello everyone, i'm kinda a casual player who plays this game with his girlfriend. We enjoy questing together, but because of some PC problems we weren't able to play for a long time. With One Tamriel we started to have problems, because the enemies where scaled to our level, but we had inferior. After some troubles we are getting close to c160... and i absolutely don't know what to do with my gear. I'd like to hear some advice about which set we could use, especially regarding jewelry, because i absolutely don't know where to find good jewelry.

i'm a magicka nightblade healer. I use 5 light armor, 1 heavy, 1 medium, dual wield and resto staff
my girlfriend is a stamina dragonknight tankish dps, she uses 5 heavy, 1 medium, 1 light, 2 handed and sword&shield. Her build is almost this: http://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/news/post/2015/07/06/battlemasters-corner--the-unstoppable-juggernaut

We know that the best gear is obtained by doing veteran dungeon and pledges, but we can't right now. I'd like to have some easily obtained gear, for example craftable one, that even if it's not the best, it's still good enough to keep it for a long time. We would also like a gear that can work in PVP too if possible.
Thank you all for the answers
  • Artanis
    Artanis
    ✭✭
    "craftable one, that even if it's not the best, it's still good enough to keep it for a long time" - I assume you are talking about crafted sets with low trait research requirement and endgame content viability.

For magblade healer, you might wanna start by looking into Seducer's sets, Magnus sets, and Julianos sets, all of which can be crafted very easily if you invest 1-2 weeks into leveling clothing.
    PC NA Megaserver
    Cyrodiil Campaign Trueflame
    <DC> Ar'tanis - High Elf Magicka Sorcerer
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can also get an guildmate to make them for you. cp160 gear use absurd amounts of materials however so you have to far a lot or buy it.
    Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
  • SparklyRook
    I'd get willpower jewellery for the healer and agility for the tank/dps. Endurance for full on tank.
    Sets are quite cheap to buy in guild stores now or by completing random dungeons on group finder. Blue from normal and purple from vet. Both good starter sets.
  • ascan7
    ascan7
    ✭✭✭
    I actually have quite a good amount of materials and, even if i'm not a master crafter, i have 7-8 traits discovered on many things.
    What i'd like to know is:
    - where to find good set jewelry, right now i have terrible jewelry
    - good craftable set
    - should i look into monster sets? i don'tknow them at all
    - should i upgrade all my items to epic/legendary? Should i put glyphs on them? And which traits should i use?

you have answered to some of these questions, thank you :) i'd like to know about monster sets and traits