Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Master writs/ general crafting help?

Sajhorn
Sajhorn
Soul Shriven
Hey,
Sorry if this seems a little out of place on here, but what the heck are master writs? I'm not sure where I get them? How I would get them, what level I need to be, and why they are worth any money? Are they just quests to build certain armor sets? --- I'm trying to get into crafting a little bit more, and I'm starting with the basic daily crafting writs, but I'm not sure how I can truly maximize my crafting abilities and finding of mats. Currently level 17, and although I don't think I need to put my class in here, but I'm an off tank/dps DK nord. Should I be focused more on leveling my character and all of the abilities for that and focus on crafting later, or sort of build my crafting skills up at the same time? (sorry for the mess of the post, just really confused :( ). Thanks!
Sajhorn of Stormwind, Protector of Snow, Warden of the North
  • Tevalaur
    Tevalaur
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sunshine Daydream's Guide to Housing & Furnishings discusses Master Writs. And basically you need to be top-tier in the material passive skill of a craft before you even have a chance to get one, so you're probably not really ready.
    Is Uncle John's band calling you? Do you daydream about Sugar Magnolias? Is your favorite sunflower a China Cat? Tired of Truckin' alone to Terrapin Station? If so, share some Space with other hippies & deadheads in the guild Sunshine Daydream! Send a message in game (PC-NA) to Kaibeth for your invitation.