The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

PS4 NA VDSA help?

Kholty22
Kholty22
✭✭✭
I know this isn't the looking for group section but there seems to be a lack of visitors to that section of the forum. I'm looking for a group to run veteran dragon star. I have a dps and a healer but would be more confident using my dps until getting used to it. I haven't actually done it but I'm a quick learner and I will do my best not to hold you back. I've tried my guilds but seem to get no response most of the time cause they're busy running trials or now this life festival.

So, in general I'm looking for a decent group who would be willing to take a little extra time to help guide me through basically. I'm a cp470 w/ 5pcnmg/5pc VO/ 2 sharp vma weapons(DW) and vma bow. I can also run tbs, or hundings, whatever really that best compliments the group. If I don't have it I'll get it.

If you're interested please post your psn ID or just send me a friend request with a msg.
Psn: Zolten1130

• Gordon906
    Gordon906
    ✭✭✭
    I am not quite sure but I don't think finding someone on consoles is that easy since most of the people are on PC. :P
  • Chiefpoppasquat
    I haven't done yet either and I'm almost 500 cp but looking to do soon I'm grinding a tank my main is stam dk dps. But I like tanking gonna spend the time to learn the mechanics one day and I I know others interested and I'm psn na
  • Gordon906
    Gordon906
    ✭✭✭
    I haven't done yet either and I'm almost 500 cp but looking to do soon I'm grinding a tank my main is stam dk dps. But I like tanking gonna spend the time to learn the mechanics one day and I I know others interested and I'm psn na

Same, I love playing stam tank :D but it is not that easy to stam with templar though :P