The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Furniture Design/Pattern lister

Ashtaris
Ashtaris
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
I was wondering if anyone knows of a add-on that will list all of the current Design, Patterns, Blueprints, and other types of furniture designs that you have learned and then export them to a CSV file? The reason being is that I would like to provide a list to my guildies so that if they would like any furniture built for them, I could do so. Or you might consider doing such a add-on? :)
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd like this as well.

I've been running around collecting whatever blueprints/patterns etc. I can find and passing them to my crafter to learn. It's hard to remember what they all are and at the moment the only way to check what I have available to craft is to make my way around all the crafting stations look through the different categories.

It would be extremely useful to be able to pull up 1 list of all the ones I've learned, even better if it told me which craft is used to make it and really amazing if I could check it on other characters/outside the game.
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
  • Annalyse
    Annalyse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Danikat wrote: »
    I'd like this as well.

I've been running around collecting whatever blueprints/patterns etc. I can find and passing them to my crafter to learn. It's hard to remember what they all are and at the moment the only way to check what I have available to craft is to make my way around all the crafting stations look through the different categories.

It would be extremely useful to be able to pull up 1 list of all the ones I've learned, even better if it told me which craft is used to make it and really amazing if I could check it on other characters/outside the game.

Yes, I want something so much that will tell me which ones I know and which station/materials are needed to craft them. I learned a few the other day without really reading them and spent ages running around trying to figure out where to craft things. I'm hoping that the people that put together recipe addons (like Master Recipe List) can make some sort of furniture one in the same way. I would be so happy to be able to just open a screen and check what I can make.

This, in fact, is the whole reason I came to visit this forum section today!
  • Ashtaris
    Ashtaris
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Well lets all hope some eager add-on author will take notice and think "Yeah, that's a great idea!" :)
  • Theodor
    Theodor
    Soul Shriven
    Annalyse wrote: »
    Danikat wrote: »
    I'd like this as well.

Yes, I want something so much that will tell me which ones I know and which station/materials are needed to craft them. I learned a few the other day without really reading them and spent ages running around trying to figure out where to craft things. I'm hoping that the people that put together recipe addons (like Master Recipe List) can make some sort of furniture one in the same way. I would be so happy to be able to just open a screen and check what I can make.

This, in fact, is the whole reason I came to visit this forum section today!

Check CraftStoreFixedandImproved