The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
The connection issues for the North American megaservers have been resolved at this time. If you continue to experience difficulties at login, please restart your client. Thank you for your patience!

Poison is a bit op?

CovertDistress4
CovertDistress4
✭✭✭
While in cyradill, saw my character sheet with a poison effect lasting 49710 day 6 hours 1 min and 50, 49, 48...ect... if I could figure out how to post a pic I would... anyone else see this before?
  • Angi
    Angi
    ✭✭✭
    yeah is a visual bug,dont worry
    i love magicka nightblade

PC/EU @Drago92 , -Angelica
    Options
  • psychotic13
    psychotic13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    OP? Your *** right it is 60% increase cost is broken as hell
    Options
  • Rohaus
    Rohaus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It is single target with a cool down of 10 seconds... it is more of an annoyance than OP.

I have found it works best against tanky individuals.
    YouTube channel Rohaus Lives!
    Daggerfall Covenant
    VR16 DragonKnight
    Options
  • Paneross
    Paneross
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Poison is getting nerfed in the update. No longer stack with multiple poisons. Instead it just refreshes current one.
    Edited by Paneross on January 31, 2017 3:55PM
    Options
  • Xexpo
    Xexpo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I thought this was going to be about widowmaker / dual wield being broken :(

Kiki Dickson ~~~ Dixmanian Devil ~~~ Cornelius Buckshank Jr.
    Histy-Fitz ~~~ Boozemer ~~~ Chace X'expo
    Lluvia De'Fuego ~~~ Shakes Spear
    Macro and Cheese NA/PC
    Options
  • JohnDoggett
    JohnDoggett
    ✭✭
    Hey I got this character sheet bug last night after I accepted a duel in Craglorn and I lost the duel to a level 100 something who thinks they are amazing. I assume this poisoned bug is giving them huge advantage?
    I then saw them take out another 523 and a 404.
    49710 poisoned days and counting. I will be about 140 years old when it finishes!
    Options
  • xboxNA corin6
    xboxNA corin6
    ✭✭✭
    Hey I got this character sheet bug last night after I accepted a duel in Craglorn and I lost the duel to a level 100 something who thinks they are amazing. I assume this poisoned bug is giving them huge advantage?
    49710 poisoned days and counting. I will be about 140 years old when it finishes!
    HiV infused daggers. Working as intended. You're really screwed for life. Got dang nightblades...
    I'm a magsorc
    Options
  • Malamar1229
    Malamar1229
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    HiV infused daggers. Working as intended. You're really screwed for life. Got dang nightblades...

Daggers of Magic Johnson?
    Options
  • Gordon906
    Gordon906
    ✭✭✭
    OP things like poison are bound to get nerfed.
    Options
  • leepalmer95
    leepalmer95
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gordon906 wrote: »
    OP things like poison are bound to get nerfed.

Nah it's too strong in a Xv1 scenerio.

Whats worse that 6 people spamming gap closers with proc sets? They all have cost poisons.

It'll stay, all to 'lower the top and bring up the bottom'

Instead of just adding tutorials with a bit of basic information to bring up the bottom.
    PS4 EU DC

Current CP : 756+

I have every character level 50, both a magicka and stamina version.

RIP my effort to get 5x v16 characters...
    Options