Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

How do I logout

MrJamerJamer
MrJamerJamer
Soul Shriven
Silly question but I really can't figure out how to do it. I logged into my wrong account, don't know how I have 2 and I have no characters on this guy and I want to log into my other account, however when I press log out it take me back to the page where I can press login, however when I click it, it auto logs me into the same account. Any way for this not to happen. Thanks in advance.
  • Rouven
    Rouven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did you change the server perhaps - NA/EU? Are you on PC?
    Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence every time. ~ Terry Pratchett
  • Runs
    Runs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Silly question but I really can't figure out how to do it. I logged into my wrong account, don't know how I have 2 and I have no characters on this guy and I want to log into my other account, however when I press log out it take me back to the page where I can press login, however when I click it, it auto logs me into the same account. Any way for this not to happen. Thanks in advance.

Sounds like you are on the wrong server...

Go all the way back out to where you type your user name and password, on the left hand side it will say what server you are on. Click that and change to the other one and try logging on.
    jbTAH23.png
    bmNuq5W.png
    Runs| Orc NightbladeChim-el Adabal| Dunmer TemplarM'air the Honest| Khajiit Templar
    Oddity| Altmer SorcerorDrizlo| Orc DragonKnightLady Ra Gada| Redguard Sorceror
    Taste-of-Hist-Sap| Argonian NightbladeWar'den Peace| Khajiit WardenLittle Warden Annie Altmer Warden
    Ports with Blood| Breton TemplarDirty-Old-Man| Dunmer DragonKnightEyes-of-the-Sun| Argonian DragonKnight
    Bleak Mystique| Nord WardenPolychronopolous| Imperial SorcerorBullcrit| Khajiit Nightblade
    PC NA CP 1250+ and still a noob
    At Writs End - A place to complete master writs
  • MrJamerJamer
    MrJamerJamer
    Soul Shriven
    Runs wrote: »

Sounds like you are on the wrong server...

Go all the way back out to where you type your user name and password, on the left hand side it will say what server you are on. Click that and change to the other one and try logging on.
    jbTAH23.png
    bmNuq5W.png

Both the accounts are on EU but I can't find a way to type in my username and password again because it auto logs me in. Just wanna know how to do that again.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do you perhaps have the PTS? It is easy to select the wrong one from the Launcher.

Are you using Steam, that is why your getting auto logged in. Nothing against Steam, but it does not do much if anything for this game. Anyway.....

Try this, lets bypass the Launcher process. Go to the Root Directory of the game, and since it sound like you have Steam, it will be buried in there with your other Steam Games. Anyway, find the Live Folder in there, not the PTS. In that folder is the ESO64.EXE, make a shortcut to that and put it on your desktop. Use that short cut and see if it gets you where you want to be.

Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• MrJamerJamer
    MrJamerJamer
    Soul Shriven
    Nestor wrote: »
    Do you perhaps have the PTS? It is easy to select the wrong one from the Launcher.

Are you using Steam, that is why your getting auto logged in. Nothing against Steam, but it does not do much if anything for this game. Anyway.....

Try this, lets bypass the Launcher process. Go to the Root Directory of the game, and since it sound like you have Steam, it will be buried in there with your other Steam Games. Anyway, find the Live Folder in there, not the PTS. In that folder is the ESO64.EXE, make a shortcut to that and put it on your desktop. Use that short cut and see if it gets you where you want to be.

That's it. Thanks you very much man.