Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

How do I get to thieves guild ending

Gordon906
Gordon906
✭✭✭
I have reunited velsa wot a khajiit where do I go next? Or is that the ending?
  • majulook
    majulook
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    you can check here if you did everything http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Online:Thieves_Guild
    Si vis pacem, para bellum
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The ending comes with the "Master Thief" title ... won't spoil it for you ...

• Gordon906
    Gordon906
    ✭✭✭

Spoil as much as you can I need the information I just have to get ad much out of the dlc as I can.I'm not interested in stories I just want the fence assistant.
    Edited by Gordon906 on February 14, 2017 5:49PM
  • UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's one of the TG side quests, not one of the TG main story quests. Regardless, TG side quests and TG main story quests are unlocked by 2 things: having completed the prerequisite quests (for the side quests there are multiple quests for each of Velsa, Walks-Softly, and Quen, and with each of them you need to complete their first side quest before you get another for that character), and having a sufficient rank in your Thieves Guild skill line.

You probably need to rank up your TG skill line in order to get another quest, as there's definitely another Velsa quest after that one, and it's possible to do all of the side quests before completing the TG main quest (well, other than Zeira's side quest, but I consider hers to be kind of the ending of the main quest, even though it's really a side quest).
    Caius Drusus Imperial DK (DC)
    Bragg Ironhand Orc Temp (DC)
    Neesha Stalks-Shadows Argonian NB (EP)
    Falidir Altmer Sorcr (AD)
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Isabeau Runeseer Breton Sorc (DC)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
    Tylera the Summoner Altmer Sorc (EP)
    Svari Snake-Blood Nord DK (AD)
    Ashlyn D'Elyse Breton NB (EP)
    Filindria Bosmer Temp (DC)
    Vigbjorn the Wanderer Nord Warden (EP)
    Hrokki Winterborn Breton Warden (DC)
    Basks-in-the-Sunshine Argonian Temp
    Someone stole my sweetroll
  • MythicEmperor
    MythicEmperor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You must be TG level 10 to get the final main quest. You'll know you did it when you get Pirharri the Smuggler.
    With cold regards,
    Mythic

Favorite Characters:
    Kilith Telvayn, Dunmer Telvanni Sorcerer (main)
    Kilith, Dunmer Magblade (old main)
    Vadusa Venim, Dunmer crafter (older main)
    Hir Hlaalu, Dunmer Warden
    Søren Icehelm, N'wah Warden
    Fargoth of Morrowind, Bosmer commoner
  • Cryptical
    Cryptical
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The fence assistant is weak sauce.

Sure, in a pinch you can dump off some stuff, but she skims a large cut off the top.
    Xbox NA
  • Gordon906
    Gordon906
    ✭✭✭
    You must be TG level 10 to get the final main quest. You'll know you did it when you get Pirharri the Smuggler.

Too much of a hassle and I dont really want to mess wiith the justice system anyways. I guess I will ignore them for now on since it provides nothing for pvp or pve considerimg I'm a tank
  • MythicEmperor
    MythicEmperor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cryptical wrote: »
    The fence assistant is weak sauce.

Sure, in a pinch you can dump off some stuff, but she skims a large cut off the top.

The assistant makes a great slave. All you need to accommodate for her in your house is a (trap) cage, a bedroll, and a bowl! Here kitty kitty!
    With cold regards,
    Mythic

Favorite Characters:
    Kilith Telvayn, Dunmer Telvanni Sorcerer (main)
    Kilith, Dunmer Magblade (old main)
    Vadusa Venim, Dunmer crafter (older main)
    Hir Hlaalu, Dunmer Warden
    Søren Icehelm, N'wah Warden
    Fargoth of Morrowind, Bosmer commoner
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gordon906 wrote: »

I just want the fence assistant.

No you don't. You think you do, but you really don't.

Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Keep doing the other daily quests to progress the skill line.
    You have to be level 10 in rank to get the final quest....for me it took a few extra days but less than two weeks to finish and get the fence assistant.

Ppl say you dont want it cause of the 35% cut however, I just wanted it because there are times I just want to sale

What sucks is the "fence" assistant doesn't convert any stolen items so the assistant is like the merchant and banker "labelled wrong" as its not a fence, but just an assistant to sale stolen goods only for a 35% reduction in profit

Its pretty crappy when you think of what you had to do to get this assistant
    -PC (PTS)/Xbox One: NewBlacksmurf
    ~<{[50]}>~ looks better than *501
  • UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gordon906 wrote: »

Too much of a hassle and I dont really want to mess wiith the justice system anyways. I guess I will ignore them for now on since it provides nothing for pvp or pve considerimg I'm a tank
    Really it's easy skill points. Each of the main quests for TG gives you a skill point.

Ranking up to TG 10 is stupid easy if you grind Covetous Countess quests from the tip board. All you have to do is never sell any of the laundered goods you get from tip board quests, and just go to the board and keep exiting and going back rather than picking up a quest until you get a Covetous Countess quest. Do the quest (deliver her some laundered goods), get rewarded with more laundered goods, rinse and repeat. It's self-sustaining, and when you've reached TG 10 (or higher - IIRC the max rank is 12) you'll be sitting on a nice pile of laundered goods that you can just sell to any vendor for a big pile of gold, and you can then go and immediately do all of the remaining TG main quests to get those skill points.
    Caius Drusus Imperial DK (DC)
    Bragg Ironhand Orc Temp (DC)
    Neesha Stalks-Shadows Argonian NB (EP)
    Falidir Altmer Sorcr (AD)
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Isabeau Runeseer Breton Sorc (DC)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
    Tylera the Summoner Altmer Sorc (EP)
    Svari Snake-Blood Nord DK (AD)
    Ashlyn D'Elyse Breton NB (EP)
    Filindria Bosmer Temp (DC)
    Vigbjorn the Wanderer Nord Warden (EP)
    Hrokki Winterborn Breton Warden (DC)
    Basks-in-the-Sunshine Argonian Temp
    Someone stole my sweetroll
  • Runschei
    Runschei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You have to be at a certain rank/level within the TG skilline
  • Ilsabet
    Ilsabet
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

For the record, this title comes from stealing and placing everything on Kari's Hit List, not from completing any quest lines.
    Ilsabet Menard - DC Breton Nightblade archer - Savior of Pretty Much Everything, Grand Overlord & Empress Nubcakes
    Katarin Auclair - DC Breton Warden healer & ice mage
    My characters and their overly elaborate backstories
    Ilsabet's Headcanon
    The Adventures of Torbyrn Windchaser - Breaking the Ice & Ashes to Ashes
    PC NA
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Keep doing the other daily quests to progress the skill line.
    You have to be level 10 in rank to get the final quest....for me it took a few extra days but less than two weeks to finish and get the fence assistant.

Ppl say you dont want it cause of the 35% cut however, I just wanted it because there are times I just want to sale

What sucks is the "fence" assistant doesn't convert any stolen items so the assistant is like the merchant and banker "labelled wrong" as its not a fence, but just an assistant to sale stolen goods only for a 35% reduction in profit

Its pretty crappy when you think of what you had to do to get this assistant
    Yes as I see it you only want to use him either if you have stolen goods and an bounty so you are likely to lose it anyway.
    Or to free bag space for stolen gods.
    Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.