Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

What is the fastest way to level up enchanting solo?

ESOUser0x00
ESOUser0x00
✭✭✭
Other than doing daily writs and deconstructing glyphs
  • Greevir
    Greevir
    ✭✭✭✭
    Well, there's only one other option available at all. And that is to make glyphs. Writs, deconstructing, and making them are the only ways to level enchanting besides the occasional skill-up from a book.
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
  • superleeds19
    superleeds19
    ✭✭
    Get someone to make cp150 glyphs, trade with you and the deconstruct them you will get loads more experience. If you are on PlayStation eu server I'll do for you. send a message to superleeds2
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you have an Alt, this works best:

Make Glyphs on one character, decon on another. Levels both of them as well as trading glyphs.

Only, you need to use either Mob Loot or Greens up to L15 in Enchanting, then Blue Aspects to about L35 then Purples to about L45/47. Then learn the runes you dont' know, that should get you close to 50, then finish up with a few purples. Make the Highest Level Potencies you can, although you don't really need to go above CP90 to CP140 or CP150 depending on what Potencies you can find the most of. No real benefit to using the CP160 stuff, unless you are swimming in them.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• mvffins
    mvffins
    ✭✭✭
    Discovering each stone gives you an inspiration boost, when crafting making it green or blue (you will have plenty if you are foraging, it's not wasteful) gives you more inspiration, a lot of guild stores once and awhile have cheap ones for sale that are meant for deconstruction (can also put yours up for another potential enchanter hopeful to buy for 100-300).

I remember before veteran levels were removed I was able to level up my enchanting from selling glyphs, as people desired the other CP glyphs as well at the time besides just 160. I have crafted and sold numerous random CP 10-90s for around 100-300(green) and 300-500(blue) these days.
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Enchanting has been the toughest to level up out of all of the crafting. I've been trying to get mine up to 50, and I've only made it to level 34 so far.

Make glyphs and then deconstruct them. Do the daily writs. Make sure you've learned each rune ... go down your rune list and see which ones still have a question mark on them, and learn those.

If there is a secret for leveling it up faster than this, I don't know about it.
    Edited by SydneyGrey on February 12, 2017 7:09AM
  • De_Mysteriis
    I bought all the player-made glyphs in guild stores with price below 150 gold and deconsructed them. It's the fastest way to level up enchanter AFAIK.
    PC|EU
    - Behold: the Staff of Magnus.
    What? What happened? Where is it?
    - You stupid, I've taken it just now.
    - By the shining trees of Aldmeris. We have been burgled. But how?
    That staff was an illusion. Where's the real one?
    - Oh... ok.
  • Soella
    Soella
    ✭✭✭✭
    It might be faster to level alt through grind in parallel, and level enchanting on both toons.
  • Nidro
    Nidro
    ✭✭✭
    If you want i can help you out if you are on PS4 EU
    Gamertag Nidro666

Have a nice day
    - Champion Rank 1080 -

Argonian Warden Tank - Never-Fights-Alone
    Highelf Sorcereress - Magicka DD - Dro m'Athra Destroyer
    Highelf Templar - Magicka DD - Dro m'Athra Destroyer
    Imperial Dragonknight - Tank - Dro m'Athra Destroyer
    Khajiit Nightblade - Stamina DD - Dro m'Athra Destroyer
    Redguard Templar - Stamina DD - Dro m'Athra Destroyer
    Darkelf Nightblade - Magicka DD - Voice of Reason
    Imperial Sorcerer - Stamina DD - The Flawless Conquerer
    Redguard Dragonknight - Stamina DD
    Argonian Templar - Healer - Heals-all-Allies -
  • j.j.hillsaveryb16_ESO
    I found by doing as many delves as possible with humans in them to kill drops the most glyphs
  • makeumrage
    makeumrage
    ✭✭✭
    SydneyGrey wrote: »
    Enchanting has been the toughest to level up out of all of the crafting. I've been trying to get mine up to 50, and I've only made it to level 34 so far.

Make glyphs and then deconstruct them. Do the daily writs. Make sure you've learned each rune ... go down your rune list and see which ones still have a question mark on them, and learn those.

If there is a secret for leveling it up faster than this, I don't know about it.

Secret is have s buddy craft you decon glyphs. Takes maybe an hour to go from 1-50 if you have skill points already. About 10 levels every 50 blue glyphs or so.