Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Where do I see my learnt recipes outside crafting tables?

NexusRoy
NexusRoy
Soul Shriven
Specially provisioning recipes, so I know which ingredients I need for making them.

Thanks!
  • driosketch
    driosketch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It's only at the crafting station, though I guess there could maybe be an add-on.
    Edited by driosketch on February 14, 2017 2:38PM
    Main: Drio Azul ~ DC, Redguard, Healer/Magicka Templar ~ NA-PC
    ●The Psijic Order●The Sidekick Order●Great House Hlaalu●Bal-Busters●
  • iamkeebler
    iamkeebler
    ✭✭✭✭
    It'd be nice if that info could be stored in our achievements or lore library. But yeah, I believe driosketch is correct and that you can only view them while crafting.
  • driosketch
    driosketch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    iamkeebler wrote: »
    It'd be nice if that info could be stored in our achievements or lore library.

Right, unlike motifs, it is especially hard for collectors to keep track. I used an Android app, ESO Toolkit, to keep my list until completion.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If your on PC, you can use an Addon, like Craftstore which helps all crafting.

If your on console, you need to use an external method, like an Android App or a Spreadsheet.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• iamkeebler
    iamkeebler
    ✭✭✭✭
    driosketch wrote: »

Right, unlike motifs, it is especially hard for collectors to keep track. I used an Android app, ESO Toolkit, to keep my list until completion.

Sounds tedious, but seems like a good work around for the time being. Know of any apps on iOS?
  • driosketch
    driosketch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    iamkeebler wrote: »
    driosketch wrote: »

Sounds tedious, but seems like a good work around for the time being. Know of any apps on iOS?

Yes, but less so than pen and paper I was using before.

I don't use iOS, but a search by ESO brought up this app. It is $0.99 though.
    https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/eso-workbench/id847589952?mt=8
  • Runschei
    Runschei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Addons.

I use craftstore and I like it